Behemoth – Evangelion

Wtf I thought I downloaded this album today (1 month prior release), but this cannot be Behemoth. I had minimum expectations regarding this but it is too good to be true, also that sample song they uploaded cannot be found on this album. "Ov Fire and the Void" is an entirely different song and "He Who Breeds Pestilence" employs that first riff but it's also an entirely different song. I dunno what this is, but it's certainly a historic album.

huh?

I'm talking about this, the version from their myspace :

and this, an entirely different song with an entirely different style that appears on the album and employs almost the same first riff :

Edit : Wtf, on youtube there's an entire different version of the album than the one I have. WTF? Twilight zone?

Edit 2 : There are even more versions of this album. The one I praised is a pure technical death metal mean machine ... Wtf this is twilight zone for real.

Last edited by a moderator:
^the 2nd one isnt Behemoth.

anyway... ALL HAIL DIONYSUS!

Hmm... I am interested to hear this. Certainly. But I've never really listened to Demigod or The Apostasy often for long periods of time...I get bored with it. But that sums up death metal to me...I get bored.

I'm hoping it's not just going to be "more of the same", so to speak... Probably this weekend I'll hear it and can really make a judgement instead of speculation...

I never thought they'd tour New Zealand, but they did for The Apostasy tour. Fucking awesome.

well, it's obviously better than Apostasy. i think it's even better than Demigod, but not as good as Zos Kia Cultus

Agreed with this. I didnt expect such a good album by them now.

omg n00dity

FUCK YEAH IT'S HERE!!

LOL EATING FEATHERS OM NOM NOM

too bad the album is horrible except for about 3 songs. The production and sound is great but there's just not enough great riffs and music to back it up. shame.
edit:^you can't be serious? all of the songs feel repetitive and boring and soulless except for a couple, they just feel thrown together. Demigod was amazing and The Apostasy even had better songs than this, even though the production was horrible.