Behemoth's Nergal - Rob Darken is an internet warrior: nothing.

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
:lol: Where did Fugazi come from? :lol:

There no need to be rude just because you can't form a relevant argument as to why Rob Darken is not a complete waste of space. :D

Nor can you form one as to why he is. "He's a racist and he's talentless" is hardly an argument of any sort. You're not funny and you're not insightful. Hell, you're too contrived to be irritating. Unless you're trying to be the most tedious troll ever, I suggest you find something better to do. Maybe go talk to the SoT people about some trivial, hipster bullshit. Fugazi, for example.

Demiurge said:
Nor can you form one as to why he is. "He's a racist and he's talentless" is hardly an argument of any sort. You're not funny and you're not insightful. Hell, you're too contrived to be irritating. Unless you're trying to be the most tedious troll ever, I suggest you find something better to do. Maybe go talk to the SoT people about some trivial, hipster bullshit. Fugazi, for example.
Wow, pick one band i listen to out of about hmmm... 500... maybe more :lol:

As for Fugazi being trendy... :lol:

Oh you wanted my argument as to why he's a racist and has no talent?

Ok.

Racist: He's an out and out nationalist, having that degree of pride for ones own nation is clearly indicative of thinking it is superior to others. Thats racism. (Hasn't he also expressed anti-semetic feelings in the past also?)

Talentless: Read his lyrics, they're some of the most generic/boring/contrived drivel I've ever had the misfortune of reading. As for the music... some people some to like "Thousand Swords" and a couple of other albums from around that time so maybe they're actually worth something, not that they do anything at all for me but thats subjective anyway. His recent output has been slammed by practically everyone as being lazy and poorly concieved and this is a trend thats gone back for about four albums. Not making anything good in four albums would seem to be somewhat telling as to a lack of worthwhile material from Darken. He's treading water and achieving nothing.

Heres some more reasons why I don't like him, just for you!

He seems to have declared a little war against Christianity because Christians may have killed his ancestors... thats really fucking stupid. Christianity is doing a good job of killing itself and making itself redundent, why bother?

His lyrics seem to have a theme of literally worshipping Satan (mentions of the dark lord/witchcraft), and there's me thinking he didn't like the Christian school of thought...

Finally, he dresses up in Armour, due to being a weedy, pale little fag he looks really fucking stupid.

Anyway, as to the accusations that i'm a "SOTTROLLLOL!" I actually post in about 20 forums on UM and more often than not, I actually have a reason for what... I'm not trolling, I'm expressing a viewpoint.

To make this really easy for you, as you seem to be a little thick... that viewpoint is that Rob Darken is neither relevant or worthwhile and therefore the amount of disgusting fanboyism and worship of him sickens me.

God Bless,

Hopkins :wave:

Nationalism is not hatred of others. It's not that his cultural values are superior to whatever Africans believe, it's that they are his. As a nationalist myself, I have no desire to mold the people of Japan or Turkey into my cultural image. Actually, that would be absurd.

I believe it has been universally agreed that his lyrics would have been better in his native language. As of this point, you've proven nothing. Let us carry on to rest of your argument...

"As for the music... some people some to like "Thousand Swords" and a couple of other albums from around that time so maybe they're actually worth something, not that they do anything at all for me but thats subjective anyway."

All right, you admit that some of his albums might be worth something, but say you don't like them.

"His recent output has been slammed by practically everyone as being lazy and poorly concieved and this is a trend thats gone back for about four albums. Not making anything good in four albums would seem to be somewhat telling as to a lack of worthwhile material from Darken."

Obvious fallacy. Child, all we've gained from you so far is the knowledge that you don't like his older albums and the argument that everyone hates his newer albums so they suck. What we haven't seen from you is any relevant criticism of Graveland. I'm beginning to doubt that you are even worthy of a second more of my time. I would be better served clipping my toe nails. Nevertheless, I will continue with hopes of finding something of value.

"He seems to have declared a little war against Christianity because Christians may have killed his ancestors... thats really fucking stupid. Christianity is doing a good job of killing itself and making itself redundent, why bother?"

He's managed to articulate something in english which has gone right over your head. It's not to be taken entirely literally. These lyrics express his anger that his nation and continent have fallen to a foreign religion of weakness, that they have forsaken their heroic Pagan ideals in favor of Christianity. Obviously, we gather that he knows they weren't converted to the Jew on a stick only by convincing sermons, but the point is not solely that his ancestors had their blood spilled.

"His lyrics seem to have a theme of literally worshipping Satan (mentions of the dark lord/witchcraft), and there's me thinking he didn't like the Christian school of thought..."

The occult need not have anything to do with Satan. I know he has a song about Dracula, but I don't recall any about actually worshipping Satan. I'm not going to pore over every single song to make certain, though.

"Finally, he dresses up in Armour, due to being a weedy, pale little fag he looks really fucking stupid."

uh-huh, and this says what about his musical ability exactly? if you don't come up with something better in your inevitable reply, i won't even honor you with a response.

There are virtually no immigrants in Poland, yet he has an over-inflated opinion of himself and his own "race". Is it a coincidence that, in Central Europe, this usually happens to idiots?

Nationalism is not hatred of others. It's not that his cultural values are superior to whatever Africans believe, it's that they are his. As a nationalist myself, I have no desire to mold the people of Japan or Turkey into my cultural image. Actually, that would be absurd.

I believe it has been universally agreed that his lyrics would have been better in his native language. As of this point, you've proven nothing. Let us carry on to rest of your argument...

<<< Maybe they would have, but from what I can see they don't exactly have a lot of meaning, if that much was lost in the translation to English then maybe he should have got someone else to do it>>>

"As for the music... some people some to like "Thousand Swords" and a couple of other albums from around that time so maybe they're actually worth something, not that they do anything at all for me but thats subjective anyway."

All right, you admit that some of his albums might be worth something, but say you don't like them.

"His recent output has been slammed by practically everyone as being lazy and poorly concieved and this is a trend thats gone back for about four albums. Not making anything good in four albums would seem to be somewhat telling as to a lack of worthwhile material from Darken."

Obvious fallacy. Child, all we've gained from you so far is the knowledge that you don't like his older albums and the argument that everyone hates his newer albums so they suck. What we haven't seen from you is any relevant criticism of Graveland. I'm beginning to doubt that you are even worthy of a second more of my time. I would be better served clipping my toe nails. Nevertheless, I will continue with hopes of finding something of value.

<<Just how old are you exactly? I'm somewhat older than a child, if it was a lame poke at the lament configuration it wasn't funny either. I'm glad you think they opinions of other people are so useful to you. must be great to be perfect. have you invented a machine to clip your toe nails for you, oh lord of all knowledge?>>

"He seems to have declared a little war against Christianity because Christians may have killed his ancestors... thats really fucking stupid. Christianity is doing a good job of killing itself and making itself redundent, why bother?"

He's managed to articulate something in english which has gone right over your head. It's not to be taken entirely literally. These lyrics express his anger that his nation and continent have fallen to a foreign religion of weakness, that they have forsaken their heroic Pagan ideals in favor of Christianity. Obviously, we gather that he knows they weren't converted to the Jew on a stick only by convincing sermons, but the point is not solely that his ancestors had their blood spilled.

<<So its ok to be angry even tho christianity is ultimatly dying anyway? If the Christians actually did slaughter his actual/spiritual ancestors in the first place they must have been weak. Sounds like evolution to me, not that I disagree with pagan beliefs or dislike them. I dislike idiots that don't really understand them to begin with. Like Darken. He's no better than a teenage Wiccan.>>

"His lyrics seem to have a theme of literally worshipping Satan (mentions of the dark lord/witchcraft), and there's me thinking he didn't like the Christian school of thought..."

The occult need not have anything to do with Satan. I know he has a song about Dracula, but I don't recall any about actually worshipping Satan. I'm not going to pore over every single song to make certain, though.

"Finally, he dresses up in Armour, due to being a weedy, pale little fag he looks really fucking stupid."

uh-huh, and this says what about his musical ability exactly? if you don't come up with something better in your inevitable reply, i won't even honor you with a response.

<<You obviously gave up readin by this point and missed the sentence saying "other reaons why I don't like him." To link it to music, just for your benefit, his wearing armour nothing more than a GIMMICK which seemingly exists to try and add something to his bands identity.>>

Hahahahahahaha, TEH UBAR DRAMA.

My take:
-Graveland rules.
-Behemoth is pretty good.
-Darken is a fag in chainmail.
-Nergal is a fag with a pointy penis on his forehead.
-Darken wins. But he's still a fag.
-Cythraul's been drinking dumbfuck juice.
-Who the fuck is Fugazi?
-I like warm pastry delights fresh from the oven.

That is all.

<<< Maybe they would have, but from what I can see they don't exactly have a lot of meaning, if that much was lost in the translation to English then maybe he should have got someone else to do it>>>

No, he should have skipped the translation altogether and used Polish

<<Just how old are you exactly? I'm somewhat older than a child, if it was a lame poke at the lament configuration it wasn't funny either. I'm glad you think they opinions of other people are so useful to you. must be great to be perfect. have you invented a machine to clip your toe nails for you, oh lord of all knowledge?>>

It was a jab at your argumentum ad populum. Also, I doubt you've conducted an extensive enough survey to even go as far as you have. Plenty of people like newer Graveland and would be willing to defend its artistic merit against you. I doubt it would be difficult for them, either, because all you have is the fallacy noted above and vague gripes about how he's treading water. Certainly, no musical criticism thus far.

<<So its ok to be angry even tho christianity is ultimatly dying anyway? If the Christians actually did slaughter his actual/spiritual ancestors in the first place they must have been weak. Sounds like evolution to me, not that I disagree with pagan beliefs or dislike them. I dislike idiots that don't really understand them to begin with. Like Darken. He's no better than a teenage Wiccan.>>

Christianity remains quite strong. Many believers remain and have a great influence on global politics. Additionally, a form of secular humanism is becoming all the more powerful. It maintains Christian values while forsaking only the Sabbath and overtly spiritual aspects. Paganism was defeated by bloodshed and slave morality. Europe made the mistake of adopting this religion of pity and weakness and Darken wishes to return to times of aristocratic values and heroism. Like I said, it has nothing to do with bitterness over his great-great-great-great-great uncle being killed by Christians

Darken dresses up in chainmail and it fits perfectly with the images of Pagan battle his music tries to conjure. Of course, it's cheesy and even I, a fan of the band, find it a bit amusing. Nothing to tie my panties in a knot over, though

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
Look what I found in your sale/trade list. Dumbass.

Deftones - Deftones

:tickled:

Haha yeah hating on someone because he wants to get rid of an album that was probably a blind purchase, a misunderstood gift, or something of the like is definitely the way to go.

BAD JUDGEMENT CENTRAL

Demiurge said:
Christianity remains quite strong. Many believers remain and have a great influence on global politics. Additionally, a form of secular humanism is becoming all the more powerful. It maintains Christian values while forsaking only the Sabbath and overtly spiritual aspects. Paganism was defeated by bloodshed and slave morality. Europe made the mistake of adopting this religion of pity and weakness and Darken wishes to return to times of aristocratic values and heroism. Like I said, it has nothing to do with bitterness over his great-great-great-great-great uncle being killed by Christians

THIS JUST IN DEMIURGE MAKES MORE SENSE THAN EVERYONE HERE

Demiurge said:
Christianity remains quite strong. Many believers remain and have a great influence on global politics. Additionally, a form of secular humanism is becoming all the more powerful. It maintains Christian values while forsaking only the Sabbath and overtly spiritual aspects.
Well thank God for this. Incidentally, the fact that this statement is true is what makes Darken worth anything at all, although his nonexistence would be much preferred, as extreme nationalist and Judeo-Christian haters are a bit of an annoyance at this point.

holocaust_banner.gif

that is all.

Threads like this are so redundant and retarded....
All it is is people telling others that their OPINION is wrong, Remember it's an opinion. Just because someone disagrees with you doesnt mean they are wrong. Anyway.....

plaguewilder said:
Threads like this are so redundant and retarded....
All it is is people telling others that their OPINION is wrong, Remember it's an opinion. Just because someone disagrees with you doesnt mean they are wrong. Anyway.....
Thanks for informing us all about the existance of subjectivity, we really had no idea about it. Thanks a lot.

Well you can argue over subjective things. I mean, I know a lot of stuff I think is horribly wrong with the world is only horrible through certain subjective lenses, but that doesn't make them any less horrible. Same goes for music.