Behemoth's Nergal - Rob Darken is an internet warrior: nothing.

Ultimate_Symphony said:
No shit?

I wish you could at least make me laugh with these lame attempts at trolling.

You thought I didn't like metal. I like metal.

I highly doubt that Darken's lyrics are NS gibberish because they make no mention of politics.

I always thought Darken should have gone the way of Vikernes. That is, he should've penned his lyrics in his native tongue. It's troublesome that a band so staunch in its support of European Paganism would write lyrics in english. Bands grasping at fame do that, and judging from Darken's ideals and sound, he's not going for that. Needless to say, they'd be a hell of a lot more coherent that way.

Demiurge said:
I highly doubt that Darken's lyrics are NS gibberish because they make no mention of politics.

I always thought Darken should have gone the way of Vikernes. That is, he should've penned his lyrics in his native tongue. It's troublesome that a band so staunch in its support of European Paganism would write lyrics in english. Bands grasping at fame do that, and judging from Darken's ideals and sound, he's not going for that. Needless to say, they'd be a hell of a lot more coherent that way.

Hmm, good point. A bit odd, he'd do that.

I actually generally liked him before, even if I did have the odd argument with him. He would appear, however, to have spliced himself with a baboon over the last few days. Or possibly Profanity.

Guardian of Darkness said:
I actually generally liked him before, even if I did have the odd argument with him. He would appear, however, to have spliced himself with a baboon over the last few days. Or possibly Profanity.

Totally.

Could do without the pseudo-intellectual stuff though.

hehe cythraul doesn't fit in anywhere

Demiurge said:
That occured to me too.

I also wonder why Ildjarn bothers to shave.

I think we've just experienced the complete meltdown of a self-proclaimed 'elite' human being into a cesspool of useless drivel.

Lykathea said:
I believe this may be the cause, gentlemen.

HOW DARE YOU EXPOSE ME AND MY FRAGILE HUMAN FEELINGS, LYKATHEA! HOW DARE YOU!

EDIT: Actually, that's not me. That's some asshole posing as me. Any idiot would know that.

Lykathea said:
I was simply trying to provide an explanation for your irrational behavior as of late. Regretting it now though :(

It's ok. I don't really care that much.

On a side note: I hereby resign from my unfunny trolling activities, for the most part.