Behringer 5150 CLONES! The 6260!

B-6262_pagePicture.jpg

B-6260_pagePicture.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will have to wait till someone else buys one so i can have them make sure those 5 12ax7's arent being lit by LED's
LMAO Scary shit!

They used bugera brand just to avoid marking it as Behringer, this is a great move considering the big amount of crappy stuff they produce buahahah
The electro harmoix/boss rip off are so fucking shameless, maybe they suound good who knows.
I bet firing it up it will blow immediately ahahah

They used bugera brand just to avoid marking it as Behringer, this is a great move considering the big amount of crappy stuff they produce buahahah
The electro harmoix/boss rip off are so fucking shameless, maybe they suound good who knows.
I bet firing it up it will blow immediately ahahah

Did you ever use Behringer stuff yourself? I hate Behringer for blatantly copying other companies products and ripping them of in lawsuits. Their stuff is very well made though for the price. I NEVER had something made by Behringer fail on me and most of the stuff sounded better than you'd expect at the price.

Did you ever use Behringer stuff yourself? I hate Behringer for blatantly copying other companies products and ripping them of in lawsuits. Their stuff is very well made though for the price. I NEVER had something made by Behringer fail on me and most of the stuff sounded better than you'd expect at the price.

Sure sir :
I own 2 DI's and the midi foot controller, they're the only things I like from them.
I can't say they're very well made, say that they work for the price...
Most of the cases they use suck, V-amp 1 and 2 is plastic while POD is metal.
That said besides the 3 things I bought, the pther stuff is not worth nor any pound/euro/dollar.
I bought a Harley Benton 4x12 cab cheap as hell, and I can say that with that amount of money (300 euro) you can't buy a behringer cab that is worth that much.
And my harley benton got Vintage 30's.... and it sounds good, maybe not as good as my trusty marshall.

Is there seriously someone out there who thinks the 5150 is overpriced? That we needed a lower cost alternative?

Most of my clients! Maybe they'll wind up bringing in one of these for a change!
At least it's tubes... hell, it might not sound half bad. If it sounds ok, I'll guess that they'll sell a shitload of 'em.

they must be making this shit with fucking slavery. if it's like 500 euros, Only the tubes will cost (4 6l6 + 5 12ax7) like 200e and up. when you count in the parts and the job, that is required, they must be made from parts that suck ass more than anything in the world. Well still they might be ok. Behringer 4x12 cabs(only some) are actually quite decent and good....