Behringer 5150 CLONES! The 6260!

Anybody got this amp and made clips? I'd like to hear it under the mic.

And if someone could make clips of 5150 and 6260 with the same exact settings to compare, I'd love to hear them! (I found a few clips online but the tone sucked ass imo)

i'll probably run down to Sam Ash and check it out, if i like it, i'll get one. for my studio. got a little money left from income tax. the thing is. i was gonna get a line6 spider but if this is anything close to what it is cloning, and its cheaper than the line6 shit, i cant go wrong.

Ive played the 6550 one at a local guitar store's guitar expo earlier this year, It sounded really good, i just question the reliability of it

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=YhkNQVVEYdI[/ame]

^That was the same Behringer REP too that had brought the amp to that guitar store i was mentioning

You should have seen him where i saw him, he picked up a random guitar and tuned it to like drop B with guage 9 strings, and just played like nu metal riffs and tried to solo with really bad pentatonics lol

It actually sounds really close, i guess it will sound awesome with a few mods.

I don't think that clip makes the 5150 enough gratitude to be honest... well yeah the bugera and 5150 sounded kinda similar on that clip, eventhough both sounded like shit...

"road worthy reliability"- i severely doubt that. They might sound ok, but I don't see how the build quality could compare to "boutique" amps as they suggest. It fills a place on the market, but i don't see build quality being a selling point...

That sounds like typical Behringer...

"Our copy is so good, it does shitty 5150 sounds even shittier than the 5150!"

"Okay, but does it nail the insane variety of great tones that the 5150 is known for?"

"Why have those... when you can sound like diarrhea? Our name is kinda like 5150 too! That makes us awesome!"

Fuck Behringer.

Jeff

They now have the 6262 in stock at a local music store.

I've got a 5150 II at home, but just for the hell of it I might go try it out. At least I'll know what to tell people about the sound.

I got my 6260 a few days ago (439,- EUR). I cannot make a direct comparison to a 5150 or 6505 because I don't have one of these nor did I ever play any but I definitively recognize the sound I heard on many new metal records. This amp has solid and tight low end, meaty mids and nice highs. Loads of gain even in the lo-gain input and a nice crunch channel. For that price, I never heard anything that great. I have some clips over at www.netmusicians.org (search for Bugera or list by user 'RiF' or go here: http://www.netmusicians.org/index.php?value=RiF&section=user). I understand all these design-theft issues but I it's very hard for me to really care, if I can get a great sounding metal amp for 439,- Euros...

The clips sounds good!!
This thing is getting good reviews, and it´s damn cheap.

Maybe i´ll get one, fuck if it is a clone, almost every new amp in the market is a clone, or based on another, or one head trying to sound like every amp in the world etc.

no disrespect RiF..but i don't think the clips sound good:yuk:
..i am waiting to hear someone compare 5150 fredman vs Bugera fredman...:err: