Behringer V-Amp 2 help!!

interpolplacebo

New Metal Member
Oct 27, 2007
I have recently picked up a Behringer V-amp 2 for home demo recording purposes. The only problem I'm having is finding a way to connect it my computer. I don't have any sort of real interface or mixer or anything to connect it to. If there are any cheap yet good suggestions for me I would really enjoy hearing them. I've been using the line-6 Toneport for sometime now and it's just not cutting it.

I'm willing to spend a little bit of money to get this thing up and running, so suggest away guys!

thankyou

Line Out is better, but you need to check manual for description of operating modes - S1 or S2 will be suitable. Maybe Left Line Out can be better in S2 mode.
Also balanced use of line outs give results with most quality.

EMU0404 It doesn't get any cheaper than this man and if it does ROCK ON!!! I use this daily and its pretty convenient. 2 ins and 2 outs analog 1/4" plus all the digital stuff and midi so you can hook your v-amp up and download more patches or etc from the v-amp patch community I hope this helps man
Something like this is really effective if you're trying to connect the 1/4" outs from the Emu to pretty much any type of stereo / speakers pretty cheap... Actually I wish I would have found that link a lot sooner when I was searching online for adapters when I ordered my 0404 so I didn't have to make my own.

I have pretty much the same setup as lilhermiejobo, V-Amp Pro, E-mu 0404 and one of those adapters + a jack-minijack thingie so I can hook the soundcard up to my stereo or headphones. It's not the most professional setup, but if you're just starting out, it works. The 0404 doesn't have balanced inputs though, which is a bit of a shame, but hell, it's quite cheap.

btw I like to setup the v-amp2 that one line out is with and the other without cab sim (S2?!?) and record both so i can use impulses afterwards!