Belenos

the band is selling all of them: BELENOS - Brutal Pagan Dark Metal

Thank you for this J. :worship:

I emailed Loic the night you posted this, and he got back to be right away. I placed an order for Errances Oniriques, Spicilege, L'Ancien Temps and Chants De Bataille. :kickass:

According to Loic, I received his last copy of Errances Oniriques.

Hi

no problems for ordering all that stuff (in fact 5 albums), moreover you're lucky 'cause it remains here the LAST copy of Errances Oniriques!

the other ones are still available

This guy was really easy to order form and got back to me really fast both times I Emailed him.

Hopefully these won't take to long to get here.:)

it pisses me off that Sacral Records' stuff is so hard to find. they have a bunch of good stuff

Mighty Haul there. Belenos rule

Thanks J.

It can be a huge pain in the ass when records are hard to find, but it is also so much more satisfying when you do find them and finally get your hands on them.
The feeling from putting that super hard to find album on for the first time is something you can't get from strolling over to best buy and picking up one of the numerous copies of any given album.

There seems to be a new album one the way:

From their homepage: "October 2007:

The new album called "Chemins de Souffrance" will be released by Northern Silence Productions "

chemins.jpg

I think it's really cool that they've decided to release it on such a small, but worthy and dedicated label -- oh, and I'm sure the new album will probably kick ass too :kickass:

It just pisses me off that I didn't get Spicilege while it was still availible... anyone here who would happen to know where to get it?

I've listened to Belenos - Spicilege this week, and I don't think it's that great. It has some great riffs and at some parts a great atmosphere, but when I listen I feel it lacks emotion. It's just a solid work, but nothing as amazing as people say.

Is this their best or what?

I listened to chunks of Spicilege last night, I was pretty much floored. Reminded me of Negura Bunget mixed with Bergtatt.

I don't even want to listen to the rest, just need to buy it.