Believe in nothing (nevermore vs. all that remains[cover])

NeedledRipper

The Devils Terrorist
Sep 2, 2009
So i heard the all that remains cover of beleive in nothing, i noticed that the sub-title for the song said [cover] so i searched up the original and found out there's barely any differences between the two.. so vote which you like more/your say on their differences, etc. Rock on and praise the pentegram
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I was in a hunger bind today and ended up with a turkey sammich from Subway. 4/10. Shit sucks but at least I got some sustenance.

yeah, subway sucks balls for just about anything except mediocre spicy italian.

I had bacon, beans, chips and a couple fried eggs for lunch. Dipping chips in egg yolk = godly.

I haven't eaten since 6:30 am. It is now 6:30 pm and I've only had a granola bar and yogurt since. I'm HUNGRY.

Since I am poor and life sucks I will be heating up some refried beans and fix a burrito, maybe some veggies, salad, and fucking tonic water (yuck).

I ended up having subway for lunch today as well. 5 dollar spicy italian... how can one sell an italian sub without capicola, prosciutto, or hot red peppers is beyond me... 1/10

Stop spamming my thread with what you had for dinner and about my grammar, i dont really give a shit

all that remains is shit. the only decent cover of believe in nothing was done by firewind.