Believe in nothing (nevermore vs. all that remains[cover])

Grilled corn is pretty great. I grew up eating it "eastern shore style" where they grill it still wrapped in the husk, but I have been wanting to try it Mexican style, husked and buttered and seasoned then grilled. I want to grill some corn for our Halloween Party if corn is still plentiful around then.

Hot damn, I love corn. They do it boiled here at medieval style markets and sprinkled with some salt and a quick rub in butter makes for one damn tasty food stuff.

I leave the 'wrapper' on it (what is that stuff called, anyways? The the green outer part that you peel off...) and just throw it on a grill over the coals of a fire. I've never done it on a barbecue, but I'm sure it works the same. I actually don't put it over the flame, I keep it more off to the side so it doesn't catch on fire. It takes a long time this way, but you can just throw it on and forget about it for a little while.

Some people wrap it in foil, but I don't think that's necessary if you have a place to heat it up that's not near flames. When it's done, the "wrapper" basically falls off as you peel it back and if you have fresh tasty corn, it doesn't even need butter.

Try soaking the corn , husk and all in icewater for about 20 minutes and then grilling it..this way you can actually put it over the flame towards the end and get smokey goodness after the husk burns off, but you have to watch it closely at that point

I have recently discovered Chick-fil-a nuggets and let me say they are the best I've ever had, REAL pieces of chicken breast not that garbage you get at McDonalds

I have recently discovered Chick-fil-a nuggets and let me say they are the best I've ever had, REAL pieces of chicken breast not that garbage you get at McDonalds

Dude no way, every time I've ever had Chick-Fil-A, it looks like some big sweaty Christian guy in the kitchen took the sandwich and rubbed it through his armpit. I consider that place the most disgusting fast food restaurant on earth.

Dude no way, every time I've ever had Chick-Fil-A, it looks like some big sweaty Christian guy in the kitchen took the sandwich and rubbed it through his armpit. I consider that place the most disgusting fast food restaurant on earth.

Then you sir should visit the one here in NC where we are because it's fucking excellent...and have you not heard of Taco Bell? (regarding your reference to the most disgusting fast food)