Believe in nothing (nevermore vs. all that remains[cover])

I just bought all my food for camping this weekend. Gonna hand make some burgs, got some johnsonvilles and buns, some dried mangos, some cracked pepper chips, some corn on the cob (sooooo good grilled), bag full of bulk almonds, clif bars, and marshmallows and chocolate. Epic times forthcoming!

Also finally bought a new tent :kickass:

I just bought all my food for camping this weekend. Gonna hand make some burgs, got some johnsonvilles and buns, some dried mangos, some cracked pepper chips, some corn on the cob (sooooo good grilled), bag full of bulk almonds, clif bars, and marshmallows and chocolate. Epic times forthcoming!

Also finally bought a new tent :kickass:

Just wondering Kevin...how do you grill your corn?

I leave the 'wrapper' on it (what is that stuff called, anyways? The the green outer part that you peel off...) and just throw it on a grill over the coals of a fire. I've never done it on a barbecue, but I'm sure it works the same. I actually don't put it over the flame, I keep it more off to the side so it doesn't catch on fire. It takes a long time this way, but you can just throw it on and forget about it for a little while.

Some people wrap it in foil, but I don't think that's necessary if you have a place to heat it up that's not near flames. When it's done, the "wrapper" basically falls off as you peel it back and if you have fresh tasty corn, it doesn't even need butter.

See I thought the husk was the handle type appendage at the base of the cob where the 'wrapper' grows out from...

I could be totally wrong.

but srsly... what does it REALLY "mean" to be "wrong"? Is there such thing as a "wrong" answer to that question if being "wrong" doesn't "exist" in the first place?!