Believe in nothing (nevermore vs. all that remains[cover])

Is this stuff good?

51546CF00013409515464.gif

The raspberry chipotle...

been meaning to try it.

I will order my tickets at the end of this month...fuck yeh 7days of awesome again at metalcamp 2010:kickass:

oh and stefan, i will brind some awesome dutch beer with me, so stop by at our campsite to drink :p

Nice! If it works out with scheduling and money I'll actually be going with a dutch guy to metal camp, if everything works out totally awesome I'm going to Holland as well and doin' it road trip style :)

Haha, I like Staropramen in Czech Republic where it's adequately priced. In Sweden it's ultra expensive and considered a fine beer, which is plain wrong.

I wouldn't say it is considered FINE beer. It is more a beer for people who want to SEEM a little more sophisticated. It IS overpriced. The taste is ok, but not worth an additional 15 crowns or more. Same goes for almost all foreign beers in Sweden, except for the 75% water, 25% beer brands like Carlsberg. I don't like the domesticly produced beers, though, (mostly for the same reason why I dislike Carlsberg) so I'm stuck with buying the more expensive shit...

I wouldn't say it is considered FINE beer. It is more a beer for people who want to SEEM a little more sophisticated. It IS overpriced. The taste is ok, but not worth an additional 15 crowns or more. Same goes for almost all foreign beers in Sweden, except for the 75% water, 25% beer brands like Carlsberg. I don't like the domesticly produced beers, though, (mostly for the same reason why I dislike Carlsberg) so I'm stuck with buying the more expensive shit...

I only care for drinking good beer the first 2-3 beers if I'm on a party. After that I usually go with Spendrups Bright that is alright and 11,90:- for a 50 cl. It's all about finding the good 50 cl ones or the strong, yet awesome ones like the belgian beer to not get totally ripped off.

I think it's a pretty good one, for about 13:- you can get the Spendrups Export thingy with 5,9% which is a pretty good regular lager as well. Beer nazis might be disappointed but I find it decent enough :)