Believe in nothing (nevermore vs. all that remains[cover])

Those stereotype eating/drinking things does work in real life though. Might be about the environment and stuff, but I always though an Efes was better in Turkey and a Staropramen better in Prague :) Maybe it's a 50/50 combo of environment and mind tricks, hah. But if we're going into food and such it's of course about skill and quality as well. A thai dish will always be more awesome in a thai street corner than in Sweden :p

Yep, things are catered to their markets. Chinese food here, for example, is way different than Chinese food in the UK, it's changed a little for Czech tastes. Personally, I think it's pretty terrible, but that's just me.

Staropramen is shit anywhere, though. ;) Get into a Pilsner Urquell and forget all about Staropramen!

Staropramen is shit anywhere, though. ;) Get into a Pilsner Urquell and forget all about Staropramen!

haha awesome i bought some Urquell in Czech last summer on my euro-trip, it was nice indeed...but it still cant beat Slovenians Läsko beer :kickass:

haha oh and the beer from hungary was just terrible :rofl:

also italian coffee is prepared in a different way then regular coffee in sweden (and germany as well). back to the beer topic: after being in stockholm i really started to appreciate international beers. in germany there is only german beer mostly... love leffe brun...