Believe in nothing (nevermore vs. all that remains[cover])

I'm been trying to hunt it down (nutritional yeast) because of what I heard, that interesting taste, alas I cannot find it and will have to resort to health food stores or the like no doubt. I'm sure I get plenty of B12 anyway, I just want to see how much it does taste like cheese... perhaps sprinkle some on eggplant parmesan.

Well okay.

I could eat brown rice everyday (and I usually do) but I decided I needed to branch out to other things, thus quinoa. Plus it's way healthier than rice so TAKE THAT, RICE.

Bulgar will be purchased on my next grain shopping excursion.

Bulgur is also better for you than rice. I think it's higher in fibre and various minerals, plus, it's similar to oats in the respect that it helps level your blood sugar for quite a while, making you feel full for longer. I recommend the hell out of it, that's how much I like it. :)

I don't freeze tofu for that reason. It's still good though, I think they serve it frozen and the thawed in some restaurants because it takes on a different texture.

I don't freeze tofu for that reason. It's still good though, I think they serve it frozen and the thawed in some restaurants because it takes on a different texture.

Yeah... it makes it "meaty."

Never bothered attempting that before, actually I hadn't heard of that trick until I came across it on the internets a few weeks ago. Gonna use it for some taco filling or somethin' down the line. I like the way it looks in the freezer for now though so there it can stay. Cara thought it was some kind of fancy cheese.

Speaking of tacos, just mixed up some taco seasoning! Gonna incorporate some taco filling with some quinoa and stir in salsa or some such who knows I'll wing it.

Actually I guess the quinoa is done so it's LUNCH TIME.

Yeah... it makes it "meaty."

Never bothered attempting that before, actually I hadn't heard of that trick until I came across it on the internets a few weeks ago. Gonna use it for some taco filling or somethin' down the line. I like the way it looks in the freezer for now though so there it can stay. Cara thought it was some kind of fancy cheese.

Speaking of tacos, just mixed up some taco seasoning! Gonna incorporate some taco filling with some quinoa and stir in salsa or some such who knows I'll wing it.

Actually I guess the quinoa is done so it's LUNCH TIME.

A++++++++++ would eat again

I think the texture is great after freezing, but the colour puts me off. That said, I used to do it a fair bit.

Quinoa is really damn tasty, it sounds like you're putting it in everything. You quinoa wildman.

I think the texture is great after freezing, but the colour puts me off. That said, I used to do it a fair bit.

Quinoa is really damn tasty, it sounds like you're putting it in everything. You quinoa wildman.

Well when its not that, it's brown rice. AND SOON TO BE BULGAR

anyway it was pretty good except the nonprefrozen tofu just turned to mush when mushed. I will be sure to explain the differences in texture when I get around to that block.

edit: Also my taco seasoning needed some onion powder, and better red pepper than the cheap really old stuff I used. I deducted a few +'s for that. I forget if I complained about that here or not, think it was just on the IRC.