Believe in nothing (nevermore vs. all that remains[cover])

Yeah dude, you mentioned you were drinking some Kelt. :D

It's a great country for beer.

Indeed it is :) It's just one big beer heaven. I actually didn't even see any of the sights and such because we had too little time. So I have to get back for a 4 day period or so, so I'll have time for both Urquell and all the sights :D

Indeed it is :) It's just one big beer heaven. I actually didn't even see any of the sights and such because we had too little time. So I have to get back for a 4 day period or so, so I'll have time for both Urquell and all the sights :D

You can do the main sights in one day. Getting out of Prague can be good. Over this way you can tour the Urquell brewery and taste the unfiltered beer (which, btw, is amazing).

Then you sir should visit the one here in NC where we are because it's fucking excellent...and have you not heard of Taco Bell? (regarding your reference to the most disgusting fast food)

Apparently it's just a matter of location, because I'd visit one of our various Taco Bells any day before resorting to our local Chick-Fil-A. Granted Taco Bell is still pretty diarrhea-inducing, at least it doesn't look, smell and feel like a football player wore it in his jockstrap for a down or two.

I think i get why all of you are talking about food... its cause this thread is in the wrong category, right?

In that case, I'm going to join in on the fun... I had flaming triple habanero buffalo wings for dinner.. they werent even close to being hot, stupid mother and her "food names"

its cause this thread is in the wrong category, right?

No, it's because the entire premise of comparing a fantastic song to a horrendous cover can fuck off, also you used too many ":headbang:" smilies.

But yeah I'm gonna go cook up some meats.

No, it's because the entire premise of comparing a fantastic song to a horrendous cover can fuck off, also you used too many ":headbang:" smilies.

But yeah I'm gonna go cook up some meats.

yeah i had no clue.. my brother loves all that reamains and i left my account logged on for a bit and he bookmarked it so i was always signed in and all that shit..

Your brother? According to this giving away of your runescape account, you're 39 and have 2 kids:

hey im giving out all of my runescape bank account
Email
Written by perkins10 on Jan-3-08 10:13am
here it is im quitin ive got to an age of 39 i have 2 kids and a wife so yes im quiting but........ im not guna leave my account to fade away im the rs world im here to give away every thing!!!!!

dragon 2h x2
mystic white (no gloves soz)
mystic black(no gloves soz)
dragon sq shield
4.5 mil (500k per person)
ahrim staffx3
full guthik
full rune(trimmed legs and pl8)
full black (g)(black legs T free )
577lobs
455 swordies
3000 laws
dragon axe
30 strenth postions
1000 iron bars
500 gold bars
50 runite bars
500 rune axes (half are baxes only 2 of each per person)
50 rune 2hs (2 per person)
full rune(normal)
full wizzy trimmedx3
bob shirt x17
full addy (full addy trimmed) (or full addy gold)
x4 obby capes
5 dragon wc axe
10 dragon baxe (one per person)
1000 mith ore(with 354 mith bars)
thats it plz plz ask me for anything else i proply will have it if its a streth pot u need email me ill check if i have it
my email adress is mike_perkins10@hotmail.com

http://www.zimbio.com/runescape/articles/243/hey+im+giving+out+my+runescape+bank+account

:lol:

And the next excuse for being a giant faggot is?

Edit: So wait a sec, is this some runescape keywords 39 and 2 kids or something? I don't believe thats in the game... god damn dating Role players.

Whatever. You're still a giant faggot.

Your brother? According to this giving away of your runescape account, you're 39 and have 2 kids:

http://www.zimbio.com/runescape/articles/243/hey+im+giving+out+my+runescape+bank+account

:lol:

And the next excuse for being a giant faggot is?

Edit: So wait a sec, is this some runescape keywords 39 and 2 kids or something? I don't believe thats in the game... god damn dating Role players.

Whatever. You're still a giant faggot.

Hahahahahaha that was such a long time ago, i am actually 14 and last time i played that faggot ass game was before i started listening to metal which was when i was 11... when i was posting that it was so i could hack accounts. i have a life now and i barely touch a computer anymore..

Hahahahahaha that was such a long time ago, i am actually 14 and last time i played that faggot ass game was before i started listening to metal which was when i was 11... when i was posting that it was so i could hack accounts. i have a life now and i barely touch a computer anymore..

Written by perkins10 on Jan-3-08 10:13am

Monday September 7th 2009

... How do you age 3 years in a year and a half, you el1t3h4xx0r j00? THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE.