Benedictum live !!!!!

carnut said:
Saturday we went to a Blues Festival (called Bugaboos) ... Mostly for the very nice atmospere, great weather (all weekend btw) and the great hot-dogs :) I'm really not familiar with blues bands but Jimmy Thackery from the US did a pretty nice job there. He's an old chap with a 3 pc suite, but he crancked out some great Hendrix covers !! Also Belgian band Howlin' Bill is worth mentioning, great mix of blues and RnR and great guitar work again...
Jimmy Thackery used to be in a band called Nighthawks years ago. I saw them open for George Thororgood and man they were good.

Glad you guys had a great time!

TheWhisper said:
Carnut & Hawk - glad you are enjoying the shows...here's to you and your concert marathon.:kickass:
Us old geezers have to show'em how its done.:lol:
The old farts never run out of gas
Vieux.gif
:D :headbang:

Fangface said:
The old farts never run out of gas
Vieux.gif
:D :headbang:

Even with today prices? :p

The older you are the harder you rock
punk2.gif

NP: Saint Vitus - 'Thirsty And Miserable'

Hawk said:
To quote my good buddy carnut:

"This band is not about tits, its about METAL!"

And he said that to Veronica!! :headbang:

I'm all for the total package. :) I had never seen a picture of her before so my appreciation was definitely from the music side of things. My appreciation is growing by the minute. :lol:

Wheezer said:
I'm all for the total package. :) I had never seen a picture of her before so my appreciation was definitely from the music side of things. My appreciation is growing by the minute. :lol:

I know man! :) Hey something else, do you have a MySpace page?
I have been looking for it.

looks like I'll be in touch with the Metal Seamstress as she did her outfit for the European shows. If this is one of them..... Nice Work!!!

@ Brent- cold shower, cold shower, cold shower :lol:

kittybeast said:
looks like I'll be in touch with the Metal Seamstress as she did her outfit for the European shows. If this is one of them..... Nice Work!!!

@ Brent- cold shower, cold shower, cold shower :lol:
So...um...should we look forward to seeing you in an outfit like that for progpower?:devil:

carnut said:
Some pics of the show in Belgium:

12BC.jpg

Nice...ehm, lower extremities :heh:

kittybeast said:
OH NO, Waaaaay to hot in GA for that, I'll be wearing much, much less!!

s005.gif

NP: Iron Clad - 'Middle Ages'

Hawk said:
I know man! :) Hey something else, do you have a MySpace page?
I have been looking for it.

Yeah, I do. I've been messing with it a little bit but it's still kind of a mess. Here's the link:

http://www.myspace.com/wheezinator

Someone else already had "Wheezer" so I had to go with something other than a number after it. I've been meaning to put it in the MySpace thread. I'll get on that right now! :)

carnut said:
hehe, this was UNDER the leather ... can't go much shorter than this :headbang:

23BC.jpg

Yes it can :p

NP: Lacuna Coil - 'Falling'