Benedictum live !!!!!

carnut said:
hehe, this was UNDER the leather ... can't go much shorter than this :headbang:

23BC.jpg

just come out to California in the height of summer and pick a concert.... clothing gets much skimpier. :lol:

Kittybeast game a a CD with a few of their songs... man, this band rocks! It's the best I have heard in a long time!

Pabla said:
Kittybeast game a a CD with a few of their songs... man, this band rocks! It's the best I have heard in a long time!

Wait to you see them live!! They indeed ROCK!
They were awesome! And very nice people as well.

Btw Pete just posted a very nice message on my MySpace page:

http://www.myspace.com/hawk999

Hope you are doing alright and having fun!

Hawk said:
Wait to you see them live!! They indeed ROCK!
They were awesome! And very nice people as well.

Btw Pete just posted a very nice message on my MySpace page:

http://www.myspace.com/hawk999

Hope you are doing alright and having fun!

Hey Hawk!

I am quite jealous of you guys seeing them live... I hope I get my turn soon! Glad you guys had fun though!

I've been very mellow lately, just working, and keeping a low profile. Vacation time comes up and I gotta restrain myself financial... but all is well! :)
Thanks for the message on myspace... I miss you guys too... I try to come and post as much as I can.

Pabla said:
Hey Hawk!

I am quite jealous of you guys seeing them live... I hope I get my turn soon! Glad you guys had fun though!

I believe they are playing in California soon. So check them out. :)

Pabla said:
I've been very mellow lately, just working, and keeping a low profile. Vacation time comes up and I gotta restrain myself financial... but all is well! :)

Thats good to hear Pabla. A lack of money tends to restric our freedom. I sure know how that feels.

Pabla said:
Thanks for the message on myspace... I miss you guys too... I try to come and post as much as I can.

Thats would be great Pabla, its just not the same without you. :wave: