Berlin gig

blackwater1

Mar 10, 2003
Visit site
sorry for posting that again...

why is the berlin gig more expensive than the london gig ??

anybody know that?

ps: are the gigs in your towns also called "an evening with opeth" ? - i heard alot of other gigs were not, actually none but in london

thanks and sorry again!

...but im so excited!

the london gig is a special gig, as it is being recorded for a DVD, i would have thought that the london gig would be more expensive than berlin, as it is a 2 hour set, but anywho, i would pay alot more to see Opeth anyway :D

The warm-up in Stockholm was also called "An evening with Opeth". I don´t know if that meens more than the fact that Opeth are the only band playing this night.

The tickets for the "Evening with..." was just as sheep as the gig on the normal tour. The price was 175 swedish moneys or the price of four beers, as an international equality.

Nectar said:
The warm-up in Stockholm was also called "An evening with Opeth". I don´t know if that meens more than the fact that Opeth are the only band playing this night.

The tickets for the "Evening with..." was just as sheep as the gig on the normal tour. The price was 175 swedish moneys or the price of four beers, as an international equality.
in germany it's about 10beers ... hmm ... berlin cant be that fuckin expensive ...i mean i would pay any price to see them but that sucks

Ten beers in the bar or ten beers in the booze-store?

If we are talking Euros, the price had been about 19€ or something like that.

Got my tickets for the berlin show yesterday. I thought they would cost me 30 euros, but i was wrong! The company who sold the tix (CTS) made a mistake. They are 18,25 Eur! I had to pay 60 Eur for 2 tickets, but now I'll get about 20 Euros back! :)
I am really looking forward to the gig!

Hello, janwesterm, i think you speak german, so i'll speak it either.

Also, kannst du mich bitte mal anschreiben? meine eMail ist kn1bbl@boissier.de und ICQ ist 85015985! Es ist mir ziemlich wichtig, hab 5 karten für 30€ bei eventim.de bestellt und jeztt kosten die dort, wie du sagtest, seit einer woche nur noch 20€. Und das finde ich unerotisch! Wäre echt cool, wenn du mich mal anschreibe könntest und sagst, was du gemacht hast, denn eventim will nicht richtig sagen, was ich machen soll! :erk: