Besides Mr.V.....

XxNecroNegroxX

I'm black....no, really
Sep 10, 2004
Houston, Texas
Besides Mr.V, of course, which other vocalist could you appreciate listening to and enjoy time and time again?? I can always kick back and enjoy Vortex, Garm, Ihshan, Carmelo, Mikael, and others i cant think of right now because Im so mesmerized by listening to Painting Without Colours by Waterclime!o_O Whose vocals grace your ears besides Mr. V's? Your fellow metal brotha would like to know.

even though his voice isn't the greatest, he is. quorthon. everyday i listen to Bathory. every night.
of course, mr. V.
vortex, garm, valfar, jonne, abbath, ihsahn, lemmy, ville sorvali, whoever's singing for Finntroll, satyr, heri from Tyr, thomas from thyrfing. others i can't think of now cuz i'm wasted. :kickass:

Carmelo (Novembre),Garm from Arcturus/Ulver, Manuel Munoz - The Old Dead Tree, Kobi- Orphaned Land, The Chick who sings in some Dark Tranquillity songs, Mathias Blad- Falconer,

Harsh Vocalists: Trevor Strnad- The Black Dahlia Murder, Stéphane Paré - Quo Vadis,Tomas Lindberg- At the Gates.

Hansi Kürsch from Blind Guardian, great great great voice

Matthew Barlow former Iced Earth, incredible range, incredible tone

Mikael Åkerfeldt from Opeth

Vortex, I like his vocals in Borknagar

Jonny Wranning from Ebony Tears, some of the best death vocals I've heard

Russel Allen from Symphony X

Tom S. Englund from Evergrey

Michael Kiske former Helloween, I don't like Derris as much :erk:

Tobias Sammet from Edguy/Avatasia has an amazing voice

That's about it...

Bruce Dickinson (Maiden:) )
Iced Earths and Blind Guardians singers have nice voice aswell
and ofc, KING DIAMOND:D Very unique vocalist.

you know, theres this guy whos voice is nearly identical to mister V's . dowload something by mago de oz, its a band from spain, their music is like power metal with celtic stuff,,but the singer is like the spanish version of mr.v, maybe a little bit higher pitched