Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Prediction of Warfare

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters

Ross

valfri baguette
Oct 19, 2007
england
After the fave title track poll was rather popular ive decided to do another.
This is not a vote on your favourite song from the list but merely which song you think ends the album the best. Eyes of Horror i havent included since its a cover song and its once again only full-length albums.

Personally i cant choose a best one, there are too many great 'enders'

And Soon the World Will Cease to Be.
I love that song, its also brings the climax of the Vs the World album to its greatest.
Easy choice for me.

In this Twilight phase just now I had to go with Embrace, I know it sounds typical but it was a really great choice for ending the album.

The first 9 songs give your ears and neck a good beating and then you can really go into an exhausted slow headbang and imagine the cold waves spraying your face on the journey home :lol:

Again though, all those songs are awesome in their own way. Always think there is never a "right or wrong" answer when it comes to Amon Amarth favourites.

In my humble opinion we all have our different favourites but ALL Amon Amarth songs are head and shoulders above anyone else. I'm rambling now, I'll piss off :lol:

ive finally come to the decision that Embrace.. is the best ender, for all the same reasons Xurek said. Although And soon.... was also close. but infact THEY ALL FUCKING RULE.....hmmmmm

I myself enjoy ending The Crusher to Legend of a Banished man. Very overlooked song, one of my favorites.

Yep...Legend of a banished man for me as well. Though it was a tough choice between this one and the two epic/slower ones (...ans soon the World.../Embrace of the...).

But I usually listen to The Avenger when this song is last ;)

Voted Once Sent because it more or less ends the story (if you're like me and consider Once Sent a concept album). Also, it's got the weirdest ending of all of them.
Once Sent is the worst because it just ends.

Again i'll have to go with Once sent. Glorious and apocalyptic. And those bell chimes in it... Makes you think "That's it, Ragnarok is here, this is an end", grab your axe and run out to be recognized as a complete lunatic by normal people walking in the street.

Once sealed in blood.

I love that it's a followup on a previous song, and at the end when he goes "One man down twenty nine to go, consider yourselves warned. I'm comming for the rest of you and I will have no remorse" just sounds so effing epic