Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Embrace of The Endless Ocean

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Once Sent From The Golden Hall

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Prediction of Warfare

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters
As an aside, my understanding is that Metalwrath was made as a mockery of certain bands. It was cliche for a reason. ;)

That would certainly explain it. If that's true, it should come with a disclaimer to that extent.

As has been pointed out elsewhere around here, my sarcasm detector is less than reliable.

oh yeah Shadowalker, you need to lighting up, and not take everything seriously, i have more than 1200 posts in this forum, so i think i'd know Tyra is Johans sister, and yet you thought i was serious.

Anyway just for the heads up!

It's not so much a matter of taking things too seriously, but rather a tendency to take things at face value on a personal level. I go through this often enough that I stopped being embarrassed about it years ago. The truly odd thing is that I'm a suspicious bastard at work and never accept anything at face value there.

It's not so much a matter of taking things too seriously, but rather a tendency to take things at face value on a personal level. I go through this often enough that I stopped being embarrassed about it years ago. The truly odd thing is that I'm a suspicious bastard at work and never accept anything at face value there.

Well your not at work hear brother. So let loose and enjoy the AMAZING and FUCKED antics of the AA forum.

metalwrath is indicated at Hammerfall, dont ask me why i just know it is

i like Papyrus Containing the Spell to Preserve Its Possessor Against Attacks from He Who Is in the Water

I like Chapter of Obeisance before Giving Breath to the Inert One in the Presence of the Crescent Shaped Horns!