Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuclear Assault - Game Over

• Possessed - Beyond the Gates

• Sodom - Obsessed By Cruelty

• Total voters
Doomsday for the Deceiver is a classic! I got that on vinyl when it first came out. *shows age*

No Place For Disgrace is really good as well. I live, you DIEEEEEEE.

I had When the Storm Comes Down and Cuatro. Both had some decent songs. Then I lost track of them.

Pleasure to Kill, though, I also really liked Peace Sells, The Final Countdown, and The Dark.

It is between Pleasure to Kill, Reign in Blood and Darkness Descends. Anyways i give my vote to Pleasure to Kill.

I'm a huge fan of lots of bands with great releases 86, like Candlemass, Fates Warning, Dark Angel, Cirith Ungol, Manilla Road, etc. But I'm sorry to say, there aren't many albums out there that tops the best Iron Maiden album ever.

Well fortunately, Caught Somewhere in Time is not, by any means, the best Maiden album.

Pleasure to Kill, though, I also really liked Peace Sells, The Final Countdown, and The Dark.

The Final Countdown fucking owns. :kickass:

Peace Sells... But Who's Buying? The year is kind of overrated though. A lot of bands released good/great albums, but a lot of them (Master of Puppets, Peace Sells, Awaken the Guardian, Somewhere in Time, and more) were steps down from their respective preceding albums.

i voted MOP. RIB is as good imo but MOP seems like a fuller and more well rounded album. so it gets my vote. frankly nothing on else on this list comes close to those two.

Puppets is more ambitious, definitely. I think RiB is more consistent, but that's not hard when every song is 2 and a half minutes of E-string riffing. Puppets has some weak spots, though. Both fantastic albums.

Peace Sells... But Who's Buying? The year is kind of overrated though. A lot of bands released good/great albums, but a lot of them (Master of Puppets, Peace Sells, Awaken the Guardian, Somewhere in Time, and more) were steps down from their respective preceding albums.

I dont think Kreator has topped PTK, or any thrash band

1987 would be a more interesting debate.

EDIT:

Sorry, I am now a little drunk. The reason why is because I wouldn't be able to decide between Nightfall and Among the Living.

Sorry, I shall try to stay on topic :p