GMD Poll: Top Ten Albums of 1993

You want have to worry about tallying those scores anymore. And we wont have to wait weeks after the deadline for the results.

I intentionally never set a deadline in the original post because I knew I had a lot of shit on.

It's not as if Old Wainds got all the results sorted in time and exactly for when he said he would, but he didn't have people on his case constantly.

I have apologised for this being way overdue and have actually taken time out where I should be doing work to do this shit, so give me a fucking break and stop being so passive aggressive. You'll also notice there are plenty of negative comments for albums I listed, because they actually fucking existed.

to the both of you ...

giphy.gif

for some reason the RYM lists arent hotlinking

Reactions: CiG
Jeez what’s with the black metal? This year was a fantastic year for death metal. While I could whine about a handful of albums, it’s a goddamn travesty that Amorphis - Privilege of Evil didn’t make it to the top 10. That shit is hands down the greatest EP ever crafted, and only had the misfortune of being made the same year as Nespithe.

Edit: what the fuck?

I never include EPs (with the exception of Harbinger of Metal) in my lists anyway, so I'm hardly shocked an EP didn't beat out a bunch of classic black metal records.

i like privilege of evil a lot and it would've been 11-15 territory for me, but i don't think it's close to being the best EP ever recorded, or even the best death metal EP of that year (catacomb motherfuckers)

Reactions: CiG
Awe for fucks sake I finally risked going outside into the real world and while I'm out the scores got posted. Fuck it I'm never going outside again!

Reactions: Phylactery