GMD Poll: Top Ten Albums of 1993

Apparently because his joke didn't make sense

I didn't say anything about weight, neither did you. You said you're fat.

31768687_10105188380565765_3301640947841892352_o.jpg

If you look at this picture above, if you're made from plastic you're not the same weight you would be if made from metal. Kinda sad I had to explain the joke to the master shitposter.

Under a Funeral Moon has better riffs, that's why

EDIT: Checking it looks like Dissection got more votes from different people but Darkthrone got a lot more top ~3 inclusions

Reactions: CiG
The Somberlain did get more votes, but they were on average lower than Under a Funeral Moon. There is only 1 point separating them! In fact number 8 to number 3 has 7 points between them!

i actually don't know where phylactery got 65 from for the somberlain, the votes he posted only add up to 61. but yeah a lot of people listed it but mostly at the bottom end of their lists

I didn't say anything about weight, neither did you. You said you're fat.

View attachment 16812

If you look at this picture above, if you're made from plastic you're not the same weight you would be if made from metal. Kinda sad I had to explain the joke to the master shitposter.

200 pounds of plastic weighs the same as 200 pounds of steel. Your joke makes no sense.

So not really that dense. Your analogy would've been better if you had used an actual dense material like lead

I was implying that you're a giant block of refuse, you anti-comedy faggot.

that would automatically make you NOT an in-crowder. There are no in-crowd albums that don't get shoehorned into these lists. That being said, you're hovering around the outskirts of the in-crowd.

I'm crowd-fluid.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
I think Ozz has a purdy face, but that Meshuggah wifebeater is undoubtedly among the ugliest metal shirts I've ever seen.