Best and worst song they ever made

I can't believe it's possible to have this opinion. The song is so kickass it's brutal, just the verses are sort of dull, but the vocals rock anyhow.

It's possible to have any opinion. Like, y'know, have an open mind :hotjump:

Might be not the worst song written by CoB, but def. worst on the album.

Best songs: Deadnight Warrior, Red Light (both parts), Lake Bodom, SNBN, Bed of Razors, Towards Dead End, CoB, Downfall, Children of Decadence, Everytime I Die, Mask of Sanity, Kissing the Shadows, Angels Don't Kill, Triple Corpse Hammerblow, Living Deadbeat

Worst songs (2005 - present): Lil' Blood Red Ridin' Hood, AYDY, If You Want Piss... Prepare for More, Punch Me, In Your Face, Next in Line, Bastards of Bodom, Hellhounds, LoBodomy, Smile Pretty for the Devil, Tie My Rope, Done with Everything, Banned from Heaven, Roadkill.

We're talking about Banned from Heaven? That song blows me sky high. Some best headbanging and melody ever written.

I'ono, CoB has it better with faster songs imo. Just an opinion though.

At the same time ^^^ Altitudes, you included some of the best songs the guys ever wrote on the "worst" list.

BEST: Anything off of Follow the Reaper, Hatebreeder, or Blooddrunk.

WORST: Anything off of Hate Crew Deathroll, except for Needled 24/7, Angels Don't Kill, and Bodom Beach Terror... We're Not Gonna Fall is another shitty one.

Best: Hate me!

Worst: There's no worst in my opinion, I like every single songs from them. But if I have to chose my "less fav" song, I'd say If you want peace prepare for war.

I don't understand why people hate AYDY so much. It's the first album I listened to, and that got me into Cob. Sure, it is clearly(even to me) the worst of their album, but it is still a great one in my opinion. Ever since I heard the song AYDY, I got addicted to COB. The only songs from them I don't really enjoy are covers. But those aren't written by them, so.

Worst: I have to say Red Light in My Eyes, Pt. 1 and some songs from AYDY, oh, and I don't like Lobodomy, and all the cover songs.. don't like those that much.

Best: I like almost all the songs from albums Hate Crew Deathroll and Hatebreeder. And then there's songs like Deadnight warrior, Hate me!... I can't really name any songs from AYDY or from Blooddrunk..

My best CoB song would be hmm......
Bodom Beach Terror and Hate Me!

Worst..... I dont know