Best BAND

WHich band STeve played do you like more??

• Autopsy

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Sadus

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Dark Hall

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Testament

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Death

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • Control Denied

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Dragonlord

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Iced Earth

Votes: 8 18.2%

• Total voters

israel

Bassist Member
Feb 12, 2002
Sao Paulo
Hey SteveManiacs, let's say what band do you prefer in which Steve plays ou played (I know here won't be all bands Steve played EVER, but here are most of them)

If I forgot a band, please lemme know

iced earth is a real joke now. you can barely hear the bass on horror show at all, and i dont even know if jon would let steve write his own lines anyways. the more i learn about jon schaffer the more i think he is a fucking bitch. his riffs suck now and the 'something wicked' trillogy is the only thing worth a shit on the 3 latest albums. i think jon just hired steve and richard for name recognition, becuase he didnt give them the respect, volume, and creative freedom they deserve. i feel sorry for steve that he has his name on that horror show crap.
-neal

Originally posted by neal
iced earth is a real joke now. you can barely hear the bass on horror show at all, and i dont even know if jon would let steve write his own lines anyways. the more i learn about jon schaffer the more i think he is a fucking bitch. his riffs suck now and the 'something wicked' trillogy is the only thing worth a shit on the 3 latest albums. i think jon just hired steve and richard for name recognition, becuase he didnt give them the respect, volume, and creative freedom they deserve. i feel sorry for steve that he has his name on that horror show crap.
-neal

In total Acordance... I don't hear that Steve or Richard made something in that Album, and anyway an album make thinking in do the music and lyrics have it the those stupid topic is very bad, is very diferent that you think in a general Topic as Guardian with the Tolkien obra's and Rhapsody in they're Legend.

Originally posted by The Wanderer
i just checked out an mp3 of dark hall. pretty cool shit. not really my gig, but good songwriting/jamming and stuff...on the site there was an addy to send $ for the cd. but its down, anyone got the info? much appreciated.

The site isn't down, but here is the info:
This is regarding the requests for the four song Dark Hall cd demo. Sorry for the delay in getting this info to you! And massive apologies for the impersonality of this generic letter!! So I'll be quick:

You can get this cd by sending 8 bucks (10 dollars outside the US) cash only! Checks will be sent back.
To: Dark Hall
P.O.Box 4401
Antioch CA
94531 USA