best bands of the stock

ironeagle

Reaper Incarnate
Jun 13, 2003
lancaster
www.geocities.com
Ok your favourite 5 bands in bloodstock, not in any particular order, and no side comments to people about how they choices suck and such, jus a friendly question to the individual:) ok in no order- (this is too hard, i loved almost every band on the bill)

nightwish
saxon
ed guy
dragonforce
fulc/blaze (sorry but cant decide which to put as my 5th choice)

ok now your turns

i dont like doin this cos i loved all the bands i saw but anyways :p

1.Edguy
2.Nightwish
3.Saxon
4.Blaze
5.Powerquest

all the other bands rocked too tho !!!

/dan

1 Edguy, these were the 'headliners' for me, no others could match their show.

1.5 Saxon, always reliable for a good show.

2 Nightwish, although my heart says Masterplan.

3 Masterplan, I know these guys are capable of so much more.

The weekend was brilliant, my voice is still lost (not great when I'm a teacher :OMG: ) Making plans for next year already, you'll see me with a sellotaped mouth to protect my voice :tickled:
Bands I'd like to see for '04.... Edguy again please :Spin: Helloween Rhapsody

1= Blaze
1= Nightwish
3 - Edguy
4 - Power Quest
5 - Masterplan

Beforehand, I was expecting Masterplan to romp home with the band of the weekend award, some way ahead of the trailing pack. However, on the day, they just didn't live up to my expectations. Like Cinders says, I know they're capable of so much more.

Tet said:
1= Blaze
1= Nightwish
3 - Edguy
4 - Power Quest
5 - Masterplan

Beforehand, I was expecting Masterplan to romp home with the band of the weekend award, some way ahead of the trailing pack. However, on the day, they just didn't live up to my expectations. Like Cinders says, I know they're capable of so much more.

I agree with your choices Tet although I thought Masterplan were excellent but then I didnt see their whole set as I went to join the que for the Nightwish signing. Enjoyed all the bands I saw except Paradise Lost who are not my cup of tea at all