Votes: 4 2.6%
  • LAAZ ROCKIT

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • OTHER

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Anyone Except METALLICA

Votes: 7 4.5%

• Total voters
That would be Exodus, in truth, old bean! The first two LPs are alltime classics in my universe--"Braindead", "Piranha", "A Lesson In Violence", "Bonded By Blood", "Deranged", those are some of the best tunes ever to roar outta that region! Makes up for the Grateful Dead and then some, eh? Then after that we have "Impact Is Imminent", which made up for how comparatively uneven "Fabulous Disaster" was. Sigh...I guess Zetro's gonna have his chubby little hands full trying to take over after the mighty Paul Baloff's passing...he was an asshole, I hear, but he was the Voice of Exodus!

Close, but I'd have to say "No Life Til Leather" to "...And Justice For ALL" era Metallica over Exodus.

Just got back from Tidal Wave. Mercenary CRUSHED!!
Sangre Amado was cool also. Unfortunately I missed Ulysess Siren.

Being a heinious poser, the only one of these I've heard music from is Metallica :erk: however, there ain't no denying they still had some fucking A+ tunes in 'em!!!

Wonder if me mate'll let me borrow his signed Exodus LP..... :confused: :D

Megadeth was born and bred in L.A. Period. Sure they giged up here in the Bay Area a few times, but their So Cal roots were firmly planted.

The best band to ever come out of the Bay Area was Metallica. but now I they've evolved into a money making machine, so I'll take Exodus.

The best band from the Bay Area that no one has ever heard was CONTROL!