Votes: 4 2.6%
  • LAAZ ROCKIT

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • OTHER

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Anyone Except METALLICA

Votes: 7 4.5%

• Total voters
I don't give a F... if Metallifags created thrash(they didn't) or how much influence they had on other bands. The Big four for me are EXODUS, TESTAMENT, SLAYER and VIO-LENCE. Their stuff is better than anything Metallica ever put out if u don't agree you're a FOOL!! who does not know music. What matters is who is the best in music!! Now whose with me!

metalbreed said:
How can you say Twisted into From sucked Wicked child that album is amazing. Also I was wandering where Nuclear Assault is they were a Bay area thrash band that pumped out some great material.

Well, it's not horible, but it just really pales in comparison to the awesomeness that is Forbidden Evil. Some of the riffs are boring and uninspired, some of the songs are very generic and have a thrash-by-numbers feel. in my opinion. It's just not the great thrash that is their first album. Also, Nuclear Assault is from the also great, but less celebrated New York thrash scene.

And the best "Bay area" thrash band cannot be TESTAMENT because of a few very questionable albums, especially "The Ritual". EXODUS's dud was "Force Of Habit" and FORBIDDEN did nothing after "TIF". Even VIO-LENCE made a mistake by releasing "Nothing To Gain". So HEATHEN would be the answer because they stopped after 2 very good albums.