Votes: 4 2.6%
  • LAAZ ROCKIT

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • OTHER

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Anyone Except METALLICA

Votes: 7 4.5%

• Total voters
To me,Exodus embodied everything that thrash was.Followed closely by Testament and Of course the mighty Metallica.And another one that was right up there for me was Mordred.I'm sure these guy's were part of the bay area brat pack.

everybody that didnt say
TESTAMENT IS FUCKING TRIPPIN

TESTAMENT OWNS THE BAY AREA FOR METAL
YEA THERE ARE A SHIT LOAD OF OTHER BANDS BUT
TESTAMENT IS THE BEST AND CONTINUE TO BE THE BEST IN THE BAY AREA FOREVER!!!!!

METALLICA -They were great ween't they?!
TESTAMENT -The band that nvere got their due & still looking for it!
EXODUS -My pick for the best Bay Area Thrash band( at this time).
VIO-LENCE-Good Band.
DEATH ANGEL -Didn't like 'em then & don't like 'em now(seemed kind of a color by numbers band-Generic & kind of blah).
FORBIDDEN -Good Band.
HEATHEN -*see Death Angel
LAAZ ROCKIT -*see Heathen

Testament have the best songs, the best vocalist, the best guitarists and bassists of all of them and a selection of the finest drummers (bar clemente) and have stayed strong and kept every album interesting and fresh apart from the ritual that was a bit of a boring lacklustre compromise of an album but apart from that they are in contention with Death and early Metallica for best american band ever!!!

Metallica were the thrash metal kings up until the black album. But over all, i went with Testament. Even after the 80's they cranked out some awesome thrash, like "Souls Of Black", "Low" and especially "The Gathering". Exodus kick ass as well. If Death Angel kept sounding like they did on "The Ultra-Violence", they'd win. Fobidden is good, but the only great album they came out with was "Forbidden Evil". "Twisted Into Form" sucked. Heathen definately deserves more credit than they get, they're awesome. Vio-Lence is up there with Exodus in my opinion, in the way that both bands came out with some great stuff, but also relaesed some absolute crap. But i went with Testament.

How can you say Twisted into From sucked Wicked child that album is amazing. Also I was wandering where Nuclear Assault is they were a Bay area thrash band that pumped out some great material.

Why would anyone vote for Metallica?!! First of all the look stupid, f ing singer sucks, he can't sing. How can you compare they're stupid cd's with Testament's THE LEGALCY and Exodus' BONDED BY BLOOD and VIO-lence's ETERNAL NIGHTMARE, And SLAYER'S HELL AWAITS!!! #1
Metallica was always annoying now and back then. And METALLICA DIDN'T INVENT THRASH!!! IS Venoms BLACK METAL song not thrash!!!!!!! MEgadeth's voice is annoying. Motorhead I can't even say how much they suck. Why the FU(K are the worst bands the most popular.

THE QUESTION IS WHERE IS SLAYER, WHERE IS DARK ANGEL?!