best black actor?

3805098_std.jpg

this guy in 28 days later

Yeah, they are always portrayed as being so god damn genial, with all their incest.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/06/14/AR2007061402085.html

White people commit incest as well. I'm pretty sure that someone from the UK knows very little about African-American Christians and churches aside from their own self-made generalizations.

Before you try to tell me how angry I must be or whatever else you said to that other guy, I don't actually care beyond correcting your obviously uneducated statements.

Me and some friends were at the pub the other day and we were talking about black people and my friend said 'well at least they have some good actors'. So we began a debate that i thought i might bring here.

My vote goes to Morgan Freeman. I didn't bother to make a poll because people would just complain about who i didn't include.

and about this unfortunate comment, also they have the best musicians of the world. Miles Davis, Dennis Chambers, Tony Macalpine... God, who doesn't recognize the importance of all races to the humanity should be quite for a long time.

and about this unfortunate comment, also they have the best musicians of the world. Miles Davis, Dennis Chambers, Tony Macalpine... God, who doesn't recognize the importance of all races to the humanity should be quite for a long time.

my friend is rascist, nothing i can do about that.

All the European and Russian Families are of a limited pool, didn't you know? It's kind of obvious seeing as they had to marry each other for hundreds of years. Not inbred in the general sense but the term would still be a correct description.

It lead to some having that condition were you bleed to death if you cut your self lightly and so on.

All the European and Russian Families are of a limited pool, didn't you know? It's kind of obvious seeing as they had to marry each other for hundreds of years. Not inbred in the general sense but the term would still be a correct description.

It lead to some having that condition were you bleed to death if you cut your self lightly and so on.

You're talking about the royal fammilies init? And they were THOROUGHLY inbred, since princes only married princesses, they all ended up being cousins or second cousins. And kept marrying each other. The sickness you refer to is haemophillia (sp). Also they all began to look like horses (See Hapsburg jaw), and had an unusually high amount of insanity.

It's worth pointing out I was replying to someone saying that Brits are inbred (in a round about way). I was saying only really the royals and then no more than other royals. I wasn't being like, yeah whites are mostly the product of inbreeding and Churchill and Einstein and He-Man were all black really but they covered it up. I am white you see.