Votes: 7 9.3%
  • The Jizz Portrait

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Patterns In The Jizz

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Jizz Park

Votes: 16 21.3%

• Total voters
Still Day Beneath the Jizz would have been a good choice. Out of these however I'll pick Dirge for Jizz, as I like the song and I love jizz.

hmm, I just learned that epic acoustic part in the middle of the title track...it's addicting to play heh. I remember like a couple years ago I tried to learn it and I just couldn't get past the first couple chords.

Dreadful said:
hmm, I just learned that epic acoustic part in the middle of the title track...it's addicting to play heh. I remember like a couple years ago I tried to learn it and I just couldn't get past the first couple chords.

Yeah, that part is totally hypnotic to both play and listen. I thought about it as the highest stage you can get in playing&composing when i bought my Blackwater Park last November, it was anyhow a great inspiration. The title track is still my favourite from the album.

i just sorta voted to vote, and yesterday i really liked patters in the jizz, but i love the entire album (1st one i ever got) tho' not so much harvest 'cause it's sorta too "mainstream"... really like the bonus tracks on the special edition, tho' still not as much as the really hardcore songs...

Had to go with Harvest (Jizzest? haha) because its the one song from BWP that always gets stuck in my head, plus nearing the end of autumn, well....you know how it goes.

I'm surprised the funeral portrait has no votes...I would think it would at least be higher than harvest or dirge for november...