Dio: Holy Diver
King Diamond: Them
Whitesnake: Slide It In
Black Sabbath: Dehumanizer
Kiss: Destroyer & Love Gun

There are many great covers...

Serge... said:
Inspired by the other thread.

My vote goes to Dimmu Borgir's cover of Metal Heart. I don't like the band too much, but damn, that song kicks ass.

I agree. Dimmu did a great job with that cover. I also really like Norther's versions of "The Final Countdown" and "Smash".

For some reason I find my self liking more and more The Offsprings cover of the Damned's "Smash it up." Dexter Hollard and the guy from the Damned seem to have similair voices for that song.

I also like Children Of Bodom's the Trooper cover :p

bobvex said:
For some reason I find my self liking more and more The Offsprings cover of the Damned's "Smash it up." Dexter Hollard and the guy from the Damned seem to have similair voices for that song.

I also like Children Of Bodom's the Trooper cover :p

That cover of the Trooper is done by Norther not Children of bodom.

My GF asked alexi directly and he was confused(as he was drunk at the time) about the comment saying "I don't think we covered the trooper"

Just so you know

shit...maybe "eye of the beholder"....i dont remember, i heard it so long ago....unless it wasnt inflames....eh, i dunno, fuck it

Silver Incubus said:
That cover of the Trooper is done by Norther not Children of bodom.

My GF asked alexi directly and he was confused(as he was drunk at the time) about the comment saying "I don't think we covered the trooper"

Just so you know
I guess you didnt' pick up the sarcasm in that post.
Of course i know that COB never did the trooper.

I thought it was sentanced that did the trooper, and Norther hat did the final countdown

or is it the other way around.