Best/Favourite bass intro

My Dying Bride's Apocalypse Woman...now that is gr00vy. Or maybe it's just catchy.
Anesthesia is obviously a nice little intro into Whiplash. :)

How about out of the metal genre because I would have to say anything from Victor Wooten would be the best intros. This guy is insane with how he plays on the bass.

i suggest symphony x "sea of lies" which has a very skilled bass intro by Thomas Miller who i believe was in his 50s / 60s when he played it. also nevermore "garden of gray" which starts out with a cool militant style sliding lic, its not that hard to do but it sounds cool.

I got a vid where the intro to Number of the Beast is played by Steve Harris, i'm not sure if it's normally played that way. Domination by Pantera off the Official Live 101 Proof album is another good one.

skunk anansie - "it takes blood and guts to be this cool, but i'm still just a cliché"
death - "spiritcrusher"
muse - "hysteria"

what the f*ck thats all i can come up with at the moment. but i deffo second the ones you guys mentioned

Warheart by Children of Bodom is a good one...not really hard, but fast and just kicks you in the balls and takes you into the song
vintersorg, e.s.p. mirage is good
this is for metal only though
and uhm...there are lots of good ones