Best game in a while

Godammit, what the hell am I supposed to do with a bar of gold? And where is the farkin' 3rd battery? And how do I get this insufferable test tube open? I R n00b

EDIT: Ok, I got as far as opening the briefcase before I had to find a walkthru, and I don't think I ever would've thought of cutting off the outlet frame, so I don't feel to bad looking at that one hint (so far)

I got as far as opening the briefcase before I had to find a walkthru

You would've sucked at the oldschool puzzle games, especially Lucas Arts games, like Day of the Tentacle, Leisure Suit Larrys, Monkey Islands, Space Quests or Sam & Max Hit the road... :devil: They were hard as fuck and had almost no logic at all compared to that game and no walkthrus were available at the time in Finland, but still we played them thru

Yup, I did suck at 'em! (though I did beat King's Quest V...

...with the help of a hint book I ordered :heh: )

You would've sucked at the oldschool puzzle games, especially Lucas Arts games, like Day of the Tentacle, Leisure Suit Larrys, Monkey Islands, Space Quests or Sam & Max Hit the road...

My childhood would not have been the same without graphic adventure games.

I hated Myst though. But I bet I'd enjoy it now that I'm older.

You would've sucked at the oldschool puzzle games, especially Lucas Arts games, like Day of the Tentacle, Leisure Suit Larrys, Monkey Islands, Space Quests or Sam & Max Hit the road... :devil: They were hard as fuck and had almost no logic at all compared to that game and no walkthrus were available at the time in Finland, but still we played them thru
I wrote "Best game in a while", but what I ment was "best game since Day of the Tentacle". :)

Nope, you find it later ;) (to give you a hint, constantly click in the bottom left corner of the screen to cycle around the room ;) I definitely needed a walkthru for that one!)

Alright. I killed the dragon, opened the secret passageway and saved Neo's life from a bunch of Stormtroopers. Now what?

wait...we playing the same version?