Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Inhale/Exhale - Nasum

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • None of the above

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • All grindcore is shit

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
I cant belive brutal truth wasnt included even though they broke they still deserve there credit. but to answerthe question, that one song where they use the riff from ninga gieden is real cool

startafight said:
yes,they did...check CROWPATH,they play a really fascinating technical forceful math-grind with intricate melodies that's gonna blow all ur conception of music...panic and disorder.

Generally They Are Poor On Melody,But Maybe There Are Cool Ones Like Your CROWPATH ,I Dunno,And I Needn't Really Know.

Edgecrusher said:
well make up a list of every band out there that IS considered grindcore, and I shall choose from it, in hopes of getting a better understanding of what grindcore is.

Grindcore is a genre of punk, bordering on metal. Most of the bands in the genre are borderline metal, but they sound mainly punk in execution.

i had to vote none of the above, because my favorite is "Pig Destroyer: Prowler in the yard"
followed closely by "Luddite Clone: The Arson and The Architect"(i think? hell i dunno i burned it forever ago)

I couldn't decide. :erk:

Birdflesh - Night of the Ultimate Mosh
Fuck On The Beach - Endless Summer
Pig Destroyer - Prowler in the Yard
Dahmer/Carcass Grinder/Diarrhée Mentale - 3 way split tape
Terrorizer - World Downfall
Real Reggae - Maze Plus THC

I'm not really into grindcore but Rotten Sound - Still Psycho is rather good album, yet i'm not really sure is it grindcore since as i said i'm not that much into it.

Half of those damn albums aren't even grindcore. I can't say which is the best grind album ever but the best grindcore album of this year is "Hewhocorrupts - 10 Steps to Success"

six12dotcom said:
Half of those damn albums aren't even grindcore. I can't say which is the best grind album ever but the best grindcore album of this year is "Hewhocorrupts - 10 Steps to Success"
whoa....He Who Corrupts :worship:

the best from that list is nasum 'inhale/exhale', shame the rest of their releases are pretty average.. i don't like old napalm death, and i don't consider terrorizer to be grind, more crust/thrash.

best grind =
discordance axis - the inalienable dreamless
narcosis
fuck... i'm dead - s/t
Pig Destroyer - Prowler in the Yard
mincing fury and guttural clammour of queer decay - lamentations / eye for an eye
screaming afterbirth - (can't remember title!!)
gronibard, birdflesh, agoraphobic nosebleed all figure highly
and extreme noise terror - damage 381 also..

i gotta admit, i prefer the tech grind stuff to fast old school crust grind, loosely based on discharge style riffs (dunner-dun-dunner-dun-dunner etc.).. discordance axis own ALL!