Best Guitar Solo?

U

Unregistered

Hey guys,
I'm new to nevermore and I'm wanting to know what album has the best guitar "shred" solo's

If just downloaded "Inside 4 wall's" and it's kickass!!

and also what is the most prodressive nevermore album.

I have a dream that all metalheads will come to realize the superiority which is the album of Politics of Ecstasy! We will rise up and eliminate the sololess metal! Free metal! No longer shall numetal hold us down! We will riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssseeeee!!! FREEDOM'S NEVER FREE!!!! THE POLITICS OF ECSTASY ARE THEEEESSSSEEEE!!!!!!

also check out sanity assassin solo it kicks ass, maybe cuz its on right after C.B.F.

The solo from "Engines of Hate" [Dead Heart in a Dead World] kicks ass too.

Johnny!

Politics of Ecstacy. Der. But if you want to hear the fastest, most intensely technical amalgamation of an inhuman display of speed, raw talent and unearthly dexterity, then it has to be the solo in "Believe in Nothing". I read somewhere that Jeff actually set his fretboard on fire whilst recording that solo. :D

Originally posted by PiNkMaGGiT
Politics of Ecstacy. Der. But if you want to hear the fastest, most intensely technical amalgamation of an inhuman display of speed, raw talent and unearthly dexterity, then it has to be the solo in "Believe in Nothing". I read somewhere that Jeff actually set his fretboard on fire whilst recording that solo. :D

that mademe :lol:

hahaha hands down sir, this sacrement is the best loomis solo. on the other hand, i dont think passengers solo was loomis, i think it was tim calvert. anyone know for sure?
newho, check out the river dragon has come solo as well. very killer

Originally posted by ZANEX
I like the solo in "Seas Of Possibilities".

Oh shit yes, bitch! That solo at the beginning fucking rapes everyone! Fuckin gold! Solo's at the beginning of songs are geat! The solo is great and the song is so good!
the solo in All Play Dead(played by Tim calvert) is one of nevermore's best, and also River Dragon and Engines of Hate(sweepy goodness)