Best InsideOut release of 2005

Locust0311 said:
Mostly agree with you, though I do like some of the wussy prog stuff they've put out, but I'm a little suprised you didn't care for the new Arena.
Back in the dark ages, I made Glenn a tape of The Visitor. I even did a passable hacked copy of the album art and threw in the lyrics. And that disc was even heavier than the Coral Reefers. Alas, I don't think I ever got a reaction from him about it - which means that he hated it and concluded that I was mostly likely gay. I think he did like that Toto disc I recorded for him right up to the moment when I told him it was Toto. I don't think that prog-ness or heavy-ness are absolute factors in his tastes. Despite his whole southern bumpkin routine, he really isn't that simple. :headbang:

Joe

Pain Of Salvation - BE (Original Stage Production)

Even though it's not on that list. There's only one thing on that list I've even heard, and I wouldn't vote for it in a million years. ;)

Barking Pumpkin said:
Pain Of Salvation - BE (Original Stage Production)

Even though it's not on that list. There's only one thing on that list I've even heard, and I wouldn't vote for it in a million years. ;)

Blech! :yuk:
One of these days you'll develop some musical taste!
PoS makes me wanna :ill: :puke:

:Smokedev:

J-Dubya

J-Dubya 777 said:
Blech! :yuk:
One of these days you'll develop some musical taste!
PoS makes me wanna :ill: :puke:

J-Dubya

Even if I didn't like the music, it's the best music DVD I've ever seen, even though I haven't seen that many. :loco:

dargormudshark said:
POS is Life

:D Yeah, like LIFE in prison....

I'd rather have a 200 lb steel plate fastened to my beanbag and be forced to crab-walk through a minefield, than to hear another word out of DG's puss, or another disjointed composition from him or his band....

:saint:

J-Dubya -

J-Dubya 777 said:
:D Yeah, like LIFE in prison....

I'd rather have a 200 lb steel plate fastened to my beanbag and be forced to crab-walk through a minefield, than to hear another word out of DG's puss, or another disjointed composition from him or his band....

:saint:

J-Dubya -

That can probably be arranged. :)

RE: G3 Live in Tokyo

AngraRULES said:
I am still really disappointed on the setlist. Can you post your thoughts on it after you watch it?

I'll be sure to do that on the 26th (giggle).

batmura said:
I think the new Dead Soul Tribe is quite possibly his worst album. It's too rushed. That said, Devon Graves' worst disc still kills most bands' best stuff.
My sentiments exactly. The new DsT doesn't match up to Murder of Crows or January Tree, but it's still threatening to break into my top-10 of the year list.

J-Dubya 777 said:
just remember, I HATE the Packers!
Go Bears!

J-Dubya

That is so sacreligious!! You might as well like the fucking Vikings. Go Packers...well not this year so much, but theres always next year.

Dolamite S. Biffle said:
That is so sacreligious!! You might as well like the fucking Vikings. Go Packers...well not this year so much, but theres always next year.

On Christmas day, the Chicago folks would like to welcome all the Packer fans
to Bret Farve's retirement party, held at Soldier Field!
:heh:

J-Dubya