Best Kata album post-Brave Murder Day

What's your favourite Kata album post-BMD?

• Discouraged Ones

Votes: 29 24.6%
  • Tonight's Decision

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Last Fair Deal Gone Down

Votes: 32 27.1%
  • Viva Emptiness

Votes: 24 20.3%
  • The Great Cold Distance

Votes: 25 21.2%

• Total voters
I'm going with Last Fair Deal Gone Down. It's a hard choice between that one and TD and DO though. There's just so many great songs on those three albums, but "Chrome", "The Future of Speech" and "Don't Tell A Soul" takes it home to LFDGD. I believe Viva and TGCD to be a lot weaker.

it's between LFDGD and TGCD, and last fair deal has been my fave for the longest time....

...BUT, I have a feeling TGCD will be the best album of the band's career (My Twin is currently my fave song by them) and it's the most recent one, so I voted for that album. I mean, it's just VERY impressive, and same goes for the EP tracks which I have just heard in their entirety. GOOD STUFF!

It was a hard pick between DO and LFDGD. I mean DO is probably the most depressing record I've heard in forever, and I love being in that mood.

Then again Last Fair Deal has my top 5 favorite Katatonia songs. And I think that's when they were finally a very tight group and made some really great songs, not that any before were bad, but this one is just plain amazing.

It's unfair to make a poll like this just after the new album release:( Couldn't decide for hours should I vote for Viva Emptiness or The Great Cold Distance. Chose TGCD in the end, just because it's fresh at the moment.

pretty clear for me:

1. Viva Emptiness
2. The Great Cold Distance
3. Discouraged Ones
4. Tonight's Decision
5. Last Fair Deal Gone Down