best Kreator album?

I agree with the first statement there, but TC honestly doesn't impress me much.

Also, on a side note I think the Out of the Dark...Into The Light EP stands out as probably one of the worst EPs ever put out by a band while it was still releasing classic material. The live material is really bad (bad sound, sloppy performance, unenergetic) and the studio stuff is okay but not worthy of an EP.

Pleasure To Kill
Terrible Certainly
Endless Pain
Coma of Souls(while not being the best out of the early works this album is the first from the band with excellent lead guitar playing and basically the bands last solid and great effort). I noticed Kreators lead guitar playing greatly improved when Frank Blackfire from Sodom joined on this album.
Extreme Agression(worst of these by far and at the sametime a lot better than anything after Coma of Souls).

I think all these albums are great solid Thrash albums some being mandatory despite the fact they are rehashed Slayer albums and Extreme Agressions being a weak Metallica album.

To be honest you're epicly fucking wrong about that one. I really liked Enemy of God but HOC is so much more dynamic, energetic, and generally awesome. It's way more thrashing, way more headbangable, and way more chantalongable. These are the standards by which thrash is measured.

I like all their albums from the 90s pretty much. I find Coma of Souls to be pretty sweet most of all. Hordes of Chaos isn't bad. I also liked their other latest, Enemy of God