best KREATOR record...waht shoudl I get

waz416c

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2005
I love ths song "impossible brutality".........anymore songs liek that....also whawt record shoudl I get..!!!.....killer voclas in my opinion....relaly lvoe teh melodic riffings too.........thats where I dont liek bands liek Nile.....coz they have no melody at all...i can appreciate Nile for thier sheer brutalness I guess.....hahaha..........but yeah Kreator sounded aewsome from that one song......!!!.....PEAC EOUT

Coma of Souls. Violent Revoloution is good too as is the latest one Enemy of God.
But get Coma first. Suffers a bit from the production but fuck what album from that era doesnt?

Kreator-PTK.jpg

Extreme Aggression
Live Kreation isn't a bad album either, great sound

1. Pleasure to Kill
2. Terrible Certainly
3. Coma of Souls

Enemy of God has a few decent songs(very average album).

Pleasure to Kill by miles and miles and miles. People will try to sucker you into buying Coma of Souls, but don't listen to them - they just think it's great because it sounds the most like boring Bay Area shit.

Pleasure To Kill
Terrible Certainty

both are worth having

if you want to get something rare try getting the Flag Of Hate and Out Of The Dark Into the Light EPs....on vinyl. I have them both :)

Pleasure to kill it is then....ill swing by some local stroes todya...see if they got them.....keep the suggestions comin....!!!...i think ill be likin this band...!!!.......PEAC EOUT

Dalkaen said:
I only have Pleasure to Kill and I'm not entirely sure why everyone likes it. It's merely okay for me.

well Kreator is merely ok. Its merely the best they ahve to offer.

they have a kickass live set, but I do get bored listening to them at home.

the_drip said:
well Kreator is merely ok. Its merely the best they ahve to offer.

they have a kickass live set, but I do get bored listening to them at home.

Yep, they have enough quality metal songs to pull of a superb live performance....i dont think ive ever heard a truly great / exceptional album come from them.

Good riffs / solid rhythm section
decent enough melodies
average vox
poor lead work.

i haven't listened to them for years...but i appreciated them greatly at one point.

i had the unfortunate experience of hearing kreator right after opeth at a festival in turkey back in 2003. it seemed that they were just playing the same song over and over again. opeth had less than an hour and these guys had two hours. i'm sure i would have enjoyed their show if i was not waiting to hear more opeth. we were all pissed and did not enjoy kreator as much as we could on that occasion.