Why does "Omerta" end suddenly.......??

Lion in a Cage said:
That's what I was talking about. All those stuff are either MADE UP or FALSELY INTERPRETED. Holy Koran is the only real source and saying that something is haram which the Koran doesn't say anything about is blasphemy!
Agree... but still falsely interpreted :cry:

haha...you guys should start a new thread with the title...
(What I believe in and why I think you should give a fuck....)

Its actually kind of funny because I know why Omerta ended suddenly so I dont come to this thread.....I kept going to myself"jesus....they cant possibly STILL be talking about that cant they???"....

I really dont like to get into religous discussion in a place like this....many hardcore people believing what they think is right....and defending their beliefs......

Personally I don't claim what I know/believe is right, I just can't stand people who comment so easily on things they don't really know or know only a part of...

OMGZERZ!!! BELIEVE IN JESUS JESUS LOVES YOU AND HIS BLOOD HAS SAVED Y00 ALL!!!!114fifteen!!!1111245!!!()9!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!11!111!!!

And if you don't, then he won't love you.

and that's real bad.

Jinn said:
Just for that, Jesus isn't going to save your kitty.

How did you know i had a kitty? Anyway, i don't mind it dying. And i wouldn't mind Jesus dying either.
Oh, i forgot, he was already dead.

So... Well, i hope he burns in hell :) .

"Omerta ends so rapidly beacause the person who is in the lyrics realise that he/she would die soon."

tix666 said:
"Omerta ends so rapidly beacause the person who is in the lyrics realise that he/she would die soon."

Jonas on the subject says this....to finally give the words of the creator......in hopes of someone starting a new thread....

Hmm, maybe we made it that way, 'cause we don't want to be predictable. In that kind of song people expect that the chorus is drawn-out and fading out. Also the lyrics are dealing about something like that, in the end of the lyrics the person is kind of cut-off, so that's why the song should also end like that. It's the interplay of music and lyrics, so when it's over, it's over.

and again jonas on the subject:

JR: It's related to the lyrics, because it's supposed to be the last thoughts or words from the person in the lyrics before he dies. So a lot of people have been approaching me, saying you know, you should've gone back to the chorus or make a long fade-out, but I'm like, it's impossible, because the lyrics end here; there's nothing more to tell. And then the song has to end, because lyrics are such a big thing to me, so I have to follow my heart and I wanted the song to end because the lyrics end with death and then I think the song should end very abruptly.

please put this old ass subject to rest..... ;)

Holy off-topic. (pun-intended)

Could just someone clarify whether Omerta lasts more in Black Sessions and why?