Why does "Omerta" end suddenly.......??

Lion in a Cage said:
What are you guys talking about? It doesn't end suddenly or anything! I guess your cds have a defect or something. It's really interesting though, that most people have those defected cds...

no, YOUR cd has a defect cuz it doesn't end suddenly!!!

Jinn said:
Jinn is the name given to the race of beings made out of a smokeless flame in Islam. They live on earth, but do not associate themselves with humans.

They're also called Djinns by some people, but that's because those people think that Jinns are modified versions of the pagan Arab's Djinns, or spiritual genies.

My Avatar is an artistic representation of a Jinn, and well, I think it looks pretty badass.

:kickass:

DUDER......!!!!!!!!!.......Im also muslim.........Im from pakistan was born adn raised in Qatar though........but currently in AUsitn TX USA........came here for skool.wnayyz....yeah that s acool na,me...Jinn are indeed of fire.....!!!..really glad to meet u.......I speak arabic too.sinc eI was in Qatar fo rliek 18 years.......hahaha.......!!!!....anwahyz....i still dont get it..some ppl here say thier CDs dont hev the abrupt ending....now Im more intrigued to dig out teh full version.....o well.......Im sure it'll be worht it....hahaha...!!!!!!!!!............PEAC EOUT

Jinn said:
Jinn is the name given to the race of beings made out of a smokeless flame in Islam. They live on earth, but do not associate themselves with humans.

They're also called Djinns by some people, but that's because those people think that Jinns are modified versions of the pagan Arab's Djinns, or spiritual genies.

My Avatar is an artistic representation of a Jinn, and well, I think it looks pretty badass.

Yeah, and they're the only other race who have free-will and will be judged for their deeds in judgement day.

waz416 said:
DUDER......!!!!!!!!!.......Im also muslim.........Im from pakistan was born adn raised in Qatar though........but currently in AUsitn TX USA........came here for skool.wnayyz....yeah that s acool na,me...Jinn are indeed of fire.....!!!..really glad to meet u.......I speak arabic too.sinc eI was in Qatar fo rliek 18 years.......hahaha.......!!!!....anwahyz....i still dont get it..some ppl here say thier CDs dont hev the abrupt ending....now Im more intrigued to dig out teh full version.....o well.......Im sure it'll be worht it....hahaha...!!!!!!!!!............PEAC EOUT
Btw. my family are descendants of Hazrat Omar(ra) and my parents speak arabic too! We have many blond and blue eyed people in our family(me for example) and my late father used to say that Hazrat Omar was blond too. I don't know any arabic because I was raised in Istanbul. We're a tribe of 1000s of people(exact amount unknown, about 1500 of us living in my hometown "Mardin") and we're called "Bayt Haj Kasim Effendi al Omari"(Haj Kasim Effendi was the first of us who came to Mardin 100s of years ago). There are even some supernatural stories about my family and we have a mosque in Mardin named "Haji Omar Khalifate mosque".

Wanderer said:
@Lion in a cage:defected ones not end suddenly.Normal ones end suddenly.You got it wrong
@waz416:some people does not know what they are saying.Jonas himself said that song ends suddenly.
@Jinn:it is not jinn in turkish.it is "cin".
Sorry. None of what you said make sense to me...

Lion in a Cage said:
Btw. my family are descendants of Hazrat Omar(ra) and my parents speak arabic too! We have many blond and blue eyed people in our family(me for example) and my late father used to say that Hazrat Omar was blond too. I don't know any arabic because I was raised in Istanbul. We're a tribe of 1000s of people(exact amount unknown, about 1500 of us living in my hometown "Mardin") and we're called "Bayt Haj Kasim Effendi al Omari"(Haj Kasim Effendi was the first of us who came to Mardin 100s of years ago). There are even some supernatural stories about my family and we have a mosque in Mardin named "Haji Omar Khalifate mosque".

wow........duder...my father told me we are descnedants of Hazrat ALi........when he went for the Fight of Khaibar........there he married a local lady...adn thats where we are from...my family name is Qazi....adn we are beleived to be of arabic descnt too man.....aweosme......I didnt knwo so many of us royal-descnedants were metalheads..........though makes u think....what would our fore fathers think of this music......hahaha......anwayz........nice meeting u........stay in touch.,...!!!!!.......PEAC EOUT

Jinn said:

I think a Jinn is summoned by uttering the 179,830 letter name of god......oh wait, thats a mud golem..... ;)

waz416 said:
I understand that English isn't your first language, but please, work on it some.

Also, Omerta is 3:00 long. The vocals fade out on the latter part of the 55th second in the second minute.

I always understood that the figure in teh song (entire album I suppose) has been poisoned. He asks what he was drinking...realizes its poisoned and says he misses his friends and he loves them...then BAM dead. Or at least incapacitated. The whole album has a very paranoid feeling about it.

the_drip said:
I always understood that the figure in teh song (entire album I suppose) has been poisoned. He asks what he was drinking...realizes its poisoned and says he misses his friends and he loves them...then BAM dead. Or at least incapacitated. The whole album has a very paranoid feeling about it.
Yeah... I agree wholeheartedly.

Jinn posted:no, YOUR cd has a defect cuz it doesn't end suddenly!!!
Lion in a Cage posted:Huh? I said it doesn't end suddenly too.

Is it a joke? Jinn meant that you have the defected ones.He meant that normal versions DO end suddenly.

And the-lull said that Jonas himself said the song ends suddenly.So it is unbeliviable to have a longer version or we should not belive the-lull's post.

And if Jinn want to use "Jinn" instead of the english version "Djinni" not to lose it is arabic feature.I meant He could use "Cin" instead of "Jinn" at least it is Turkish.

This argument is so absurd and if there is something does not make some sense,it is this topic.

Wanderer said:
And if Jinn want to use "Jinn" instead of the english version "Djinni" not to lose it is arabic feature.I meant He could use "Cin" instead of "Jinn" at least it is Turkish.
Jinn isn't turkish! Why should he use the turkish version of the word!?

How come some of them are defect and do not end suddenly?
I have mine bought, the normal record, and it ends very suddenly.