Why does "Omerta" end suddenly.......??

No, it is 'YOU' who have got it all wrong. Renkse even said in a interview that the song ends suddenly because the character 'dies'. I don't believe I got the wrong release. I just can't. This is wierd.

I think it is a pirate production when they re-printing this album they thought that this song end suddenly so that it could not be the original one so they add an another 30 sec to the song and created a new ending.But they make a big mistake.
And maybe like "money" cause when pressing "nonlegal money" you have to make little differences.If you press a perfect one your crime would be more lethal.

waz416 said:
DUDER......!!!!!!!!!.......Im also muslim.........Im from pakistan was born adn raised in Qatar though........but currently in AUsitn TX USA........came here for skool.wnayyz....yeah that s acool na,me...Jinn are indeed of fire.....!!!..really glad to meet u.......I speak arabic too.sinc eI was in Qatar fo rliek 18 years.......hahaha.......!!!!....anwahyz....i still dont get it..some ppl here say thier CDs dont hev the abrupt ending....now Im more intrigued to dig out teh full version.....o well.......Im sure it'll be worht it....hahaha...!!!!!!!!!............PEAC EOUT

:yow: Another Muslim into Katatonia????

Along with Lion in a cage???

\m/!!!!!!

Lion: yea, that too. Jinns are the only other race that will be Judged.

Wanderer: Cin eh? sweet.

deliverance6: nah, God only has 99 names :)

Jinn said:
Jinn is the name given to the race of beings made out of a smokeless flame in Islam. They live on earth, but do not associate themselves with humans.

They're also called Djinns by some people, but that's because those people think that Jinns are modified versions of the pagan Arab's Djinns, or spiritual genies.

My Avatar is an artistic representation of a Jinn, and well, I think it looks pretty badass.

:kickass:
Thanks a lot Jinn,that's really cool! :)

i've always thought the same thing about the guy talking in the song dying abruptly at the end. an omerta is basically a rule or code that forbids you to speak about certain activities of an organization, and is most commonly used as an oath in organized crime. i've always imagined that the person in 'Omerta' broke this code and went into witness protection of some sort. then someone from the mafia finds him at a bar somewhere and whacks him

I thought you consider Islam as a religion that is too conservative that you deem Muslim listeners are of small amount... For me it is not surprising for a non-muslim to say such things because of Islam's wrongly known facts, yet, in my humble opinion these impressions should be changed somehow. Religion affects lifestyle but doesn't determine choice of music...
Btw i am not a devoted Muslim, also i don't aim to be offensive, i just share what i know&think.

Discouraged1 - leave Waz's bastardized english alone... it's entertaining.[/QUOTE]

AGREED......its kind of entertaining to decipher that shit....Im so american that plain english gets pretty damn boring........besides....noone.....says....anything....about.....when....I....do....the.....periods.....over....and....over....... ;)

Jinn said:
Aye, but when your religious leaders deem the music forbidden, things get a little hairy.
First, it is certain that Islam doesn't forbid music, even there are songs that are composed for the love of God and the Prophet, also there is "tasavvuf" music which emphasises the meaning of God...
Second, Turkey doesn't have a diplomatic leader of religion.
I think you should look for info about Islam and Turkey...

Jinn did not talk about Turkey.He talked about Islam.And some muslim countries forbid pop,rock and some other music.But i can not see any difference between muslims and christians.It is very absurd to listen Metal music for both of them.

Religion orders us to smile and be happy cause these actions can make others happy too.
By listening "Katatonia" you torture yourself, you remember your old mistakes and this music makes you depressive and people around you wont be happy either.
If you listen Judgement(from Anathema),you can understand what i say

Wanderer said:
Jinn did not talk about Turkey.He talked about Islam.And some muslim countries forbid pop,rock and some other music.But i can not see any difference between muslims and christians.It is very absurd to listen Metal music for both of them.

Religion orders us to smile and be happy cause these actions can make others happy too.
By listening "Katatonia" you torture yourself, you remember your old mistakes and this music makes you depressive and people around you wont be happy either.
If you listen Judgement(from Anathema),you can understand what i say
Actually, on that account Islam and Christianity are in no way similar. There's no priesthood in Islam and therefore no religious hierarchy. The holy Koran is the only source of religious law and since there are no commands or rules against the listening of any kind of music, you can listen to anything you want. Of course it is your choice if you'd rather take heed of the stupid and manipulative ideas of extremists...

I explained what religion is,it does not matter someone or something orders us or not.Metal music is against the religion's standart logic.This is what i want to say.I know there are lots of difference between Christianity and Islam.But in both of them Human life is sacred.You should not kill,rape,torture,lie,deceive etc. like in all religions.

waz416 said:
FEckin A...........does make sence man........such high creativeity at work here......these guys really traet their songs well .I was wornf to question it....now I knwo thanx JINN....!!!!!!!.......awesome song........been listnin tthe CD all day today...!!!!........Im lookin to convert more Katatonians here in AUstin TX.,........hahahah......PEAC EOUT

Holy fuck! You're from Austin TX?!?? I could of swore you were from the deepest darkest jungles of manilla with that grammar. How old are ye friend? You have the verbal vernacular of a potato. Your spelling would make Dan Quayle blush and saturate his slacks. :tickled: