Best Metal Music for Lifting Weights to?

If I didn't work in a warehouse, I would lift weights, because it just helps you in every day life. If you have to help someone move, or do anything else that requires strength... it's good to have it. Also, it just helps my appearance. I look better with the slight bit of muscle I do have, rather than flabby fat or the outline of my bone. It's healthy as well, which really isn't a factor for me, considering my several other terrible health habits.

Well I've been a tire changer on and off for the past 6 years of my life and that job basically leaves me too beat to want to do anything very physical on my free time. Actually, this job has made me somewhat "cut", if you will. The only reason I would ever work out is to impress chicks with my physique and I don't really feel the need to do that.

I've yet to meet someone that doesn't fit in it so for me it isn't stupid (yet) :>
I've yet to find a smart black person. Does that mean that I should assume that they all think rap is some sort of religious thing to base their life by?

I lay in bed after the alarm goes so I have to run to school EVERY day. It's only a 5 minute run.

Some of the faster Opeth stuff (without any slow solo parts).

Certain Iced Earth, especially stuff from Glorious Burden.

And, oh yeah, this little band you might've heard of by the name of SLAYER.