Best metal to have sex to

SILENCER! sevag wins this thread.

Better idea: WORST metal to have sex to

votes:

1.) Korpiklaani/Finntroll et al

There is no better rhythm to hump to than the 2/4 beat of polka. I know you can't appreciate this because you're a girl, but it's hard to thrust in rhythm to a 13/8 time signature, like you find in some really technical death metal.

Goddamn Lividity. Tried them a couple of times and resulted in a pretty hardcore action.:p Specificaly the Used Abused And Left For Dead album.

Mostly glam,sleaze or some random hard rock. But I had some fun with Immortals Pure Holocaust in the background once...

yeah I'm with you on the glam/sleaze/hard rock.

Nine Inch Nails is great bedroom music if you cannot let your person know how you feel about him/her and need someone to do it for you. That's about it though. Industrial type stuff is hot hot hot in theory but in practice most of the time it's cheesy as heck and brings to mind some nerds fapping together at a goth club.

I forgot, Mercenary is pretty good for "in the bedroom"

Having sex to electric wizard - come my fanatics was pretty cool actually... most doom metal is alright... if you know the song well enough you can synchronize your thrusts to the riffing...

Although I assume yelling "YOU ARE BETWIIIIIIIIIIIITCHED" might kill the moment in some relationships... I've broken barriers like that.

My girlfriend wore a cape once during sex. I didnt ask her to. :kickass:

cape sex?

larp11.jpg

and yeah, NIN is too "instructional" with the lyrics, ex: "I wanna f you like an animal" and "bow down before the one you serve" and "you make me HAAAAAARD when I'm all soft inside" etc

cape sex?

larp11.jpg

and yeah, NIN is too "instructional" with the lyrics, ex: "I wanna f you like an animal" and "bow down before the one you serve" and "you make me HAAAAAARD when I'm all soft inside" etc

The lyrics in the background music is the last thing I am paying attention to when I am laying pipe.

I could never have straight sex with NIN playing, and since I'm not gay, I could never have any kind of sex with NIN playing.

Well then apparently I am as gay as Rob Halford in full studded leather singing Ram It Down.

I bought Graveyard Classics 3 by six feet under and my girlfriend wanted to have sex to it and even i was like noooooo.... talk about pounding metal