For those who have not yet checked out...

Lietuvis

Dec 2, 2005
Tempe, AZ and Vilnius, Lithuania
Gojira. :worship:

I began listening to this French death metal band sometime last week... and I have been overwhelmed. They are the greatest metal band that I have learned about since Opeth, and that's saying a lot.

So, if you haven't yet heard them... pick up the new album: "From Mars To Sirius". :)

nope... i do not usually like DM...but they actually are very good... i just rescently learned the rythm part at the end of the song rememberance, pretty advanced shit... "RistiKita" in the ultimate metal forums is an expert on this subject

Lietuvis said:
I'm just telling people to check out a great band that they may not have heard of... no need to try to ruin my efforts. Do you think you're superior? Well, your words don't show it. They show that you're a prick.

my superiority is monumental...calling me a prick certainly wont ruin MY efforts. but either way, i was simply saying theyre overrated, which is equally as valid as praising them...get over it.

NineFeetUnderground said:
my superiority is monumental...calling me a prick certainly wont ruin MY efforts. but either way, i was simply saying theyre overrated, which is equally as valid as praising them...get over it.

Seriously, this ridiculous lol statements of yours like:''my superiority is monumental'' are downright pathetic, looks like something a 5 years old he-man fan would say i'm fucking sorry, no truly wise guy says shit like that:erk:

yeah wtf ive never seen nfu recommend any music whatsoever

Lietuvis said:
Exactly my point... saying that you're superior but not showing any proof of it is foolish. Why don't you try posting recommendations of less-known bands, rather than polluting other people's threads?

ive been here a little while. ive tap danced enough proof up one side of this place and down the other before you even joined here. i need to prove myself to you like i need to be captured and molested by terrorists.

edit: all i said was overrated. no slander, no shit talk, etc...and this punk gets his panties all in a twist...whats the world coming to.