Greatest Swedish death metal yet...

Nah. It puts up a valiant fight though, right before the KING WITH HER CLEAR BLUE EYES devours it.

Anywho, Terminal Spirit Disease > other AtG

Listening to this Anata right now, tis decent. Don't care much for the snare drum or vocals, but the guitar work is pretty okay. Yeah I'll need to give this one a few solid spins before year end, pretty good stuff.

This is getting pathetic, but I am agreeing with Erik again; At the Gates' first three albums are just so original, musically interesting, and frankly still punishing, that I must accept them as the best swedish DM band, with Entombed a close second.

Also i dont understand how someone who liked "Morning Star", disliked "Inferno". "Inferno" is in the same vein of "Morning Star", just not as good as "Morning Star" (and above mediocre for sure)

Exactly I of the Storm, they used a diluted version of Morning Star in Inferno, with inferior songwriting, riffs, and lyrics. Thus, with a total lack of originality and the aforementioned medicre repitition of a previous album, Inferno is awful.

IOfTheStorm said:
Also i dont understand how someone who liked "Morning Star", disliked "Inferno". "Inferno" is in the same vein of "Morning Star", just not as good as "Morning Star" (and above mediocre for sure)
Why would I want to listen to inferior shit if I can listen to what was good in the first place? That's what they should've called Inferno... Inferior.