best/most random gig souvenir

I don't have many gig souvenirs, but the best is probably Steve Morse's (currently in Deep Purple) towel. Well, my friend says it was "the guitarist nearest to us" aka Steve Morse, but I was too busy trying to catch the smelly thing that I forgot who had thrown it :oops:. It was actually thrown to me :D
The most random is probably the signed poster that me and my friend made for the Mindless Self Indulgence gig we went to, Steve Righ? rubbed it allover his sweat and then Jimmy Urine signed it after talking about it (it said "We Want To Eat You!!" on it) :D

haha so my friend came to visit me this weekend, turns up at my house with a guitar case. curious i asked about it. turns out it's Richie Sambora (Bon Jovi guitarist) guitar... now that's a gig souvenir!!!!!

Thinking about it I really don't have too much collected. Have a signed Morbid Angel show poster, a ticket signed by all the members of Amon Amarth that look like a bunch of smudged scribbles, a PaganFest ticket signed by Warlord, a guitar pic from who I can't remember, lol. I think that's about it.

I did get my hands on a set list when Watain played Inferno Fest last year, completely splattered in blood even (it does go flying off into every direction when they're headbanging away), but I gave it to my friend as she's a huge fan of theirs. Have a photo of it somewhere though.

Mille Petrozza pick :D and its speccial because it was the first(and only) time i'd catch one in a concert, also a flyer of a finnish festival signed by Tobias Sammet XD