Best Music video

Jul 25, 2002
Visit site
What do you think are some kick ass music videos, metal and non metal?

I think paranoid android is a kool video even tho i don't like that band, pinball map, jotun, seasons in the abyss, bloodline,from the cradle to enslave, scorched earth erotica (very nasty versin) and uh..... deadnight warrior

Nine Inch Nails' "Closer" and "The Perfect Drug" are two perfect vids.
Other than that...
Soundgarden "Black Hole Sun"
Alice In Chains "Man In The Box"

If I were going for "coolest" or "most badass" vids I would've of course put some Slayer, Morbid Angel, and White Zombie vids but I figure that the ones above are the most artistically complete and innovative that I can think of.

My vote goes to Destiny's Child's "Bootylicious" as the absolute best music video I have ever seen!!! Beyonce is so goddamn fucking super-duper hot in that video!!! She's more or less always that way, but in that video it's extreme how hot she is!!! I still can't believe it! Other than that, the video is also pretty well made IMO.
I would also say Type O Negative's "Black no. 1"! One of the best videos I've seen and it fits the song perfect!
All in all I haven't seen that many good videos. It's limited how many times it's interesting to see a band on a stage playing. A video like Slayer's "Seasons in the abyss" doesn't impress me. The newest Emperor video doesn't either! When I was listening to rap I recorded so many videoes, but I never watched them after I taped them. It gets boring for me to watch them rapping while walking around throwing W's and such. It's the same thing with metal videos, pop videos, rock videos and so on.

Some cool videos:

Slayer - Seasons In The Abyss
Dimmu Borgir - The Mourning Palace
Morgana Lefay - Maleficium
Metallica - Master Of Puppets ("live shit"from seattle 1989)
Cradle Of Filth - From The Cradle To The Enslave (don´t like them, but its a cool video)

I really like the videos of Sentenced... they impress me, cause i have to think about the story etc.. and besides that the nature where they record them is great.
not that i am such a great Sentenced-fan, tho... ;)