Best Nevermore Song Ever?

Captain Beard

No longer active
Sep 6, 2001
Fuck a poll, I let you speak for yourself.
NoLordy loves The Heart Collector (sorry Trapped), as well as "River Dragon", DHIADW title track, ANNNNDDD Godmoney... Matricide... Hell, you get the point. :)

I put The Heart Collector as my personal favorite.

What do you like?

From oldest to newest I'd have to pick:

Sanity ...
Optimist ...
In Memory
The Learning
Dreaming ...
Fault ...
River ...
Heart ...

I always thought harmony would sound good on Heart Collector, (WD hint hint)

:lol:

If I had to vote for the best EVER it would have to be DNB and no it is not a "chick" thing....it is a well thought out, well written song, and it gets to your SOUL.....

...in the drowning pool of fate, the moon and the sun still wait...

1. Next in line
2. 42147
3. The learning
4. No more Will
5. Beyond within
6. Seven tongues of god
7. Garden of grey (yes, GREY is spelt with an E)

Next in line is THE song. 42147 is close behind...

saying my fav is too risky so I will say... this sacrament, the learning, matricide, DNB, Seven Tongues, next in line, Lost... basically everything for fucks sake, there is no end

I have always thought that when you show someone Nevermore for the first time you should play Next in Line, don't ask me why, it is just what I think...

my opinion about that changes weekly....today i would say it is LOST! it's heavy and beautiful (i usually wouldn't call songs beautiful :))

some others that are among my top five are forever, seven tongues of gods, Poison Godmachine and Timothy leary

hehe .. not easy task ... I fear, I´ve listened to little to all the NM songs ...
so: Narcosynthesis > No more will > I am the dog > > the sanity assassin > Garden of Grey > Seven Tongues of God > Next in line

Its a hard task, really ... there are too many good and very good NM songs ... I counted just the ones that came in my mind hehe
I love nearly all the others (well, Godmoney I really dont manage)

thats a toughy indeed. perhaps i'll go with this sacrament or the heart collector. the heart collector is just so emotional and helps me get through hard times while this sacrament has this awesome groove to it that pumps me full of adrenaline and energy and just makes me feel good all around.

BEST OF THE BEST NEVERENDS

WHAT TOMORROW KNOWS...
INSIGNIFICANT
LOTUS EATERS
DNM
song 2 off dnb every punkass enjoys that i play to them...BEYOND SOMETHING
HURTING WORDS
MAYBE- PASSENGER IF I AM OUTOF IT
EVOLUTION 169
2 SONG BONUS STUFF

STUFF FOR A MAJOR GEEK MAN